Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esk claims and I assume hes done the working out :

By my estimates (again I accept there’s a margin for error) without profitable player sales or a significant increase in income in 2019/20 our accumulated losses after removing Bramley-Moore and academy costs (£48 million) are in the order of £155 million, potentially £50 million above the permitted losses.

People seem to forget that we hit the Chinese Credit Card and our overdraft HARD the last few years.
Looks to me like he's been on the beer, or something stronger, he has Amortisation of 85 million which as far as I can see is our interest free loan from moshiri, and the Esk has lumped it all in as projected expenditure to be paid back this year.

Looks to me like he's been on the beer, or something stronger, he has Amortisation of 85 million which as far as I can see is our interest free loan from moshiri, and the Esk has lumped it all in as projected expenditure to be paid back this year.
Good job they’ve removed the cap on losses then

Selling Gana would only pay for Gomes.

Nah i believe the deal for Gomes is on the drip and we got about 11 mill cleared in capital from Vlasic, its an exceptional deal (player swap)really - player trading and what not. Williams and Jags released wages will be paying his, that actually improves our situation wage bill wise from last season.

I think there will be a big out (Idrissa and or Ade is my guess) in addition to dead wood, who obviously wont raise much capital but will ease the wage bill, especially if we are targeting 3-4 signings. I suspect those signing will be similar to last year, mis mash deals a couple permanent depending on player trading maybe with clauses like Mina, a couple of loans and a free. I certainly dont think we will be signing three - four permanently.

I see you have come around to a realistic financial appraisal of our circumstances, good man.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back