Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its Karma for when we played the loan system so well when we didnt have a bean.
Destined to never sell a player for money ever again

We made most of our loans permanent though, the ones that worked out anyway. Teams are just borrowing our players for a season and then giving them back, absolutely scatty. Besic has been on loan at Boro for about 3 years.

We made most of our loans permanent though, the ones that worked out anyway. Teams are just borrowing our players for a season and then giving them back, absolutely scatty.

Who in there right mind though would go nad buy any of our players we are loaning out?
Who would go and buy Yannick Bolasie off us with his wages?
Teams know we are desperate to offload players so wont be offering us any type of permanant deal apart from for the likes of Lookman & obviously Vlasic
When it comes to the young lads like Dowell, Williams, Pennington etc than the job there is to get maximum value for them, that is what the loan is for. hopefully they will get a loan when they shine and that is when there prices hike up massively.
Ryan Kent at the RS has had 4 "meh" loans until he had a decent season at Rangers, now the talk is a £12million fee
Harry Wilson had 2 spells out on loand before looking really good at Derby, talk of a £25million price tag

I think we will get Kean, but the fee will end up being closer to £32/33m.

Although the rumours have been rubbished, the idea of Diego Costa on loan would be immense!

Sosa work permit sorted and Zouma in for £30m and I'd be satisfied. Holgate can cover/rotate with Coleman at RB.

Sell the bile:
McCarthy -£5m
Bolasie - £7m
Mirallas - anything
Martina - released
Niasse - £5m

If we could get £15m+ for Walcott and £30m for Lookman I would also sell, and spend the £35m on Neres.

Easy this DoF !

Although the rumours have been rubbished, the idea of Diego Costa on loan would be immense!

Sosa work permit sorted and Zouma in for £30m and I'd be satisfied. Holgate can cover/rotate with Coleman at RB.

Sell the bile:
McCarthy -£5m
Bolasie - £7m
Mirallas - anything
Martina - released
Niasse - £5m

If we could get £15m+ for Walcott and £30m for Lookman I would also sell, and spend the £35m on Neres.

Easy this DoF !

McCarthy has a year left on his contract - on one will pay money for him knowing they can loan for a season then get him on a free
No one will pay a bean for Bolasie, he will be getting loaned out until his contract expires

Who in there right mind though would go nad buy any of our players we are loaning out?
Who would go and buy Yannick Bolasie off us with his wages?
Teams know we are desperate to offload players so wont be offering us any type of permanant deal apart from for the likes of Lookman & obviously Vlasic
When it comes to the young lads like Dowell, Williams, Pennington etc than the job there is to get maximum value for them, that is what the loan is for. hopefully they will get a loan when they shine and that is when there prices hike up massively.
Ryan Kent at the RS has had 4 "meh" loans until he had a decent season at Rangers, now the talk is a £12million fee
Harry Wilson had 2 spells out on loand before looking really good at Derby, talk of a £25million price tag

Surely we could give some of them away. Boro obviously like Besic, could we not just give him to them rather than keep loaning him out and having to suffer his return every year?

Surely we could give some of them away. Boro obviously like Besic, could we not just give him to them rather than keep loaning him out and having to suffer his return every year?

Johnathon Woodgate, has promised the fans that there`ll be no more " Pulis " footy and " open and expansive " play.

Which kind of rules Besic out.

From the reports I read of him when he was there, he seemed to blow hot and cold - similar to his time here.

Grown man that.

He was on talking to Natalie Sawyer yesterday I think it was and basically said Man City's achievements this season were nothing all that special. As per usual they got round to Everton as seems the norm if they have a kopite on and he said he sees Wolves, Leicester and Newcastle as bigger clubs with more pull than us. Apparently we'll be fortunate to remain a top 8 club and can expect to slip further and further down the pecking order.

Bitter nonsense as usual, and they call us bitter eh? hahaha

Sell the bile:
McCarthy -£5m
Bolasie - £7m
Mirallas - anything
Martina - released
Niasse - £5m

Easy this DoF !

No one will pay £30m for a back-up player.

McCarthy has a year left on his contract - on one will pay money for him knowing they can loan for a season then get him on a free
No one will pay a bean for Bolasie, he will be getting loaned out until his contract expires
Depends really. If you're the buying club are you better paying £4/5m for him now and offering him £30k a week for the rest of his career, or paying £1m loan fee, covering his £50k wages for a year and then running the risk of him jibbing you off for someone else come the summer and/or having to give him a hefty signing on fee. There's always a bit more to it than meets the eye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back