Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A WARNING:

As many of you know, I have been receiving very up to date information on transfer. My source got Gomes and Jagielka correct, I passed this on to you in good time all through the same source.

However, the person is now asking for bitcoin for information. I said no, but he is now hounding me. I have blocked him but please be vigilant.

I pass my information on for free, others should too.

A WARNING:

As many of you know, I have been receiving very up to date information on transfer. My source got Gomes and Jagielka correct, I passed this on to you in good time all through the same source.

However, the person is now asking for bitcoin for information. I said no, but he is now hounding me. I have blocked him but please be vigilant.

Is he a Nigerian Prince and does he have a locker?

I really don't see the need for a big-money winger when we need a striker

Maybe the plan is to Play Richarlison through the middle with better player than Walcott alongside him. Or just improve on the quality we have. If Walcott/Bolasie pay for 2/3rds of Malcom then its fine with me.

A WARNING:

I think it was Gandhi who said "If you are good at something, never do it for free."

Hopefully we can get this wrapped up quickly but we have seen how Barca like to get a bidding war going. Hopefully theh will be happy with recouping about what they paid

A WARNING:

So it was @Kev The Rat then

Maybe the plan is to Play Richarlison through the middle with better player than Walcott alongside him. Or just improve on the quality we have. If Walcott/Bolasie pay for 2/3rds of Malcom then its fine with me.
I could see Malcom right, Richy left depending on who we get at CF with Bernard coming off the bench and Lookman going away.

Maybe the plan is to Play Richarlison through the middle
Probably this and I wouldn’t be unhappy with it either. Out and out strikers seem a thing of the past these days, it’s more “forwards” in interchangeable attacking positions. Richarlison through the middle, Bernard left and Malcom right isn’t the worse theory in the world. Malcom certainly had an eye for goals at Bordeaux.

For all the stick he gets, our best form at the tail end of last season was with DCL working his nuts off through the middle. It gave space for the other attacking players and it seemed a system that was working. So you could also stick with DCL through the middle, Richarlison left and Malcom right as the goal scoring wide players so there’d be options there still.

If we could get Malcom in, and then also another young striker like Leao or Kean to compete with DCL to give us even more options still then happy days.

Probably this and I wouldn’t be unhappy with it either. Out and out strikers seem a thing of the past these days, it’s more “forwards” in interchangeable attacking positions. Richarlison through the middle, Bernard left and Malcom right isn’t the worse theory in the world. Malcom certainly had an eye for goals at Bordeaux.

For all the stick he gets, our best form at the tail end of last season was with DCL working his nuts off through the middle. It gave space for the other attacking players and it seemed a system that was working. So you could also stick with DCL through the middle, Richarlison left and Malcom right as the goal scoring wide players so there’d be options there still.

If we could get Malcom in, and then also another young striker like Leao or Kean to compete with DCL to give us even more options still then happy days.
Richy is just as effective as DCL in terms of his defensive work at CF. I do like him wider better, though. He gives us an outlet with the long ball when we are under pressure - most OUTSIDE back can't handle his physicality and he helps us transition into our attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back