Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not so sure on that mate.

Last season we had 13.

Since then we have sold/released Browning, Galloway, Hewelt and Jags, which brings us down to 9, we are potentially looking to sell McCarthy, which would bring us to 8, then if we are looking to get rid of Walcott and Morgan as well, which we probably arent, that would take us down to 6, with 1 of those being Harry Charsley.

Without checking we probably have some other "yoots" we could name to bulk up the HG and its not currently a problem, but its something we might have to consider, especially if we look at moving Baines on next season.
We only need 8 in a 25man squad right? As it stands I think we are fine, next year may be an issue alright if we keep signing sexy Brazilians. Pickford, Keane, Holgate, Baines, Davies, Walcott, Schneids, Gilfi, Lookman... yea that's 9 before the youth including Lookman so I suppose we do have to watch it a bit. Times have changed!

We only need 8 in a 25man squad right? As it stands I think we are fine, next year may be an issue alright if we keep signing sexy Brazilians. Pickford, Keane, Holgate, Baines, Davies, Walcott, Schneids, Gilfi, Lookman... yea that's 9 before the youth including Lookman so I suppose we do have to watch it a bit. Times have changed!

I forgot Davies and Lookman turned 21, but how much longer will Lookman be here?

As I say we are fine for now, but theres a few that we might be looking at getting rid of, so its something to keep an eye on rather than worry about just yet.

Read earlier (sportwitness) we are being called "greedy" by PSG for wanting £50 mil for Gana as they still want him.
Hope they baulk and walk.

Without being pedantic its quoted as €50mil which i think is an insane valuation.

If were not selling (soon to be) 30 year olds for reasonable fees and reinvesting then were either:

A - Daft
B - Rich
C - Going for top 4

Everyone has turned into Zat. Not every player has to be under 26, a few experienced heads (who in Delph’s case have been v successful) is what we need.

Actually be v happy with Delph signing as a squad player for the middle of the park - better than Davies.

Although I reckon it’s him or Sosa.

Instead of typing that 'everyone' has turned into me...why not say "posters are learning" lol

Delph is a nonentity of a player. For the money we could be going for Sangare for lesser wages but a higher fee.

Without being pedantic its quoted as €50mil which i think is an insane valuation.

If were not selling (soon to be) 30 year olds for reasonable fees and reinvesting then were either:

A - Daft
B - Rich
C - Going for top 4

Instead of typing that 'everyone' has turned into me...why not say "posters are learning" lol

Delph is a nonentity of a player. For the money we could be going for Sangare for lesser wages but a higher fee.
There is also option D which is incapable of replacing the player without shifting the entire style the team plays and also rendering our newest signing ineffective so instead of causing mass upheaval we've decided we are going to turn down the money.

There is also option D which is incapable of replacing the player without shifting the entire style the team plays and also rendering our newest signing ineffective so instead of causing mass upheaval we've decided we are going to turn down the money.

I get this mate, Gana is a very good player.

But with respect, even with the stupid market prices, if Brands cant replace Gana for 50m Euros, he should probably pack it all in.

Again, taking nothing away from Gana, but hes not irreplaceable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back