Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete waste of time writing that mate because you’ve totally misunderstood my point.

I’m not calling anyone deadbeats or trying to talk brands down, quite the opposite. I’m saying he’s not stupid, Nor is he obsessed with players being under 26 (which is a truly bizarre cut off point seemingly plucked out of nowhere other than his first few signings being that age). I trust brands, and I think the signings of lossl and Delph would be shrewd moves in the right circumstances. He’s here to sign players to make us better, and 29 year olds can still do that in my incredibly controversial opinion.
I think the issue will be wages for what is essentially a squad player
He is on 90k
That's a lot of money for a squad that is already bloated and costing too much every week.
I doubt he will take a major pay cut when he will still get game time next season and then walk away as a free agent and get a hefty signing on fee

Without being pedantic its quoted as €50mil which i think is an insane valuation.

If were not selling (soon to be) 30 year olds for reasonable fees and reinvesting then were either:

A - Daft
B - Rich
C - Going for top 4

Instead of typing that 'everyone' has turned into me...why not say "posters are learning" lol

Delph is a nonentity of a player. For the money we could be going for Sangare for lesser wages but a higher fee.
Without being rude I think the majority of city fans would agree that Fernandinho is one of their most important players and he ain’t a spring chicken

And Vincent kompany was unreal for them at the end of the season

Sometimes you have to accept that certain players are not worth selling because they are fundamental to the way the team plays

Without being pedantic its quoted as €50mil which i think is an insane valuation.

If were not selling (soon to be) 30 year olds for reasonable fees and reinvesting then were either:

A - Daft
B - Rich
C - Going for top 4
ALL 3

Instead of typing that 'everyone' has turned into me...why not say "posters are learning" lol

Delph is a nonentity of a player. For the money we could be going for Sangare for lesser wages but a higher fee.
PL PROVEN

702636A3-0872-4B7C-A54A-E21D93A1E8FA.webp

Given Ajax's business model is to develop young talent on a low wage structure before punting them for a massive profit, that may have legs. They need a striker too.
Juve would knock 30m off the De Light price and I am not sure Ajax will want to pay that much.
I am sure they would be able to get better value in other markets.
Kean would be on more money at present than any Ajax player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back