Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gueyes improved performances since January were for PSG's benefit, not ours. He had his heart set on going, and I believe Everton had promised him he could go come summer, if the right offer came. We might aswell sell him, because I think he'll throw a wobbler if we block it. It's his dream move apparently. Brands will just be playing hardball over the fee. I reckon we already have his replacement/ replacements lined up
So despite already knowing that PSG wanted to buy him, AND knowing that we had already agreed to sell him for the same price they'd already said they'd pay, he played better for their benefit? You haven't really thought that through have you?

The only reservation I have about IGG is that his game is based on speed , athleticism and non stop movement.
I doubt that he will be able to maintain that level of play for too many more seasons.

It all depends how he looks after himself

I've seen no suggestion that he's going to dropping off a cliff anytime soon

He's got 3 years in him at least IMO, if not more if he's smart

So despite already knowing that PSG wanted to buy him, AND knowing that we had already agreed to sell him for the same price they'd already said they'd pay, he played better for their benefit? You haven't really thought that through have you?
Why did he not go then, if all parties had come to an agreement? If he worried they may turn their attention elsewhere, wouldn't he up his performances a notch to show what they could be getting? Has it been fully confirmed they have made an offer though? I thought their interest would of died when they signed Herrera

Why did he not go then, if all parties had come to an agreement? If he worried they may turn their attention elsewhere, wouldn't he up his performances a notch to show what they could be getting? Has it been fully confirmed they have made an offer though? I thought their interest would of died when they signed Herrera
Eh? It's not me saying there was an agreement, it's you! Your whole point hinges on PSG already having tried to buy him and us turning it down, and now you're saying they might not even have bid. As I said, not very well thought through.

With respect, baring in mind how much ive said I think Gana is a wonderful player, sitting infront of the defence and mopping up isnt a hard job. Not many do it is as well as Gana, but I think we would be ok.

Your idol Besic can’t do this though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back