Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He does it on a very consistent basis, its one of the reasons he gets so much flak on here, that and his infatuation with players under the age of 21

I don't mind him supporting young players, it's the fact the knives come out for anyone over 28 that annoys me

He's not alone though

There's a general sentiment among some on here that all footballers are finished the minute they hit 30, which is demonstrably untrue

I don't mind him supporting young players, it's the fact the knives come out for anyone over 28 that annoys me

He's not alone though

There's a general sentiment among some on here that all footballers are finished the minute they hit 30, which is demonstrably untrue
The players around 30 that we have shouldn't be binned of because of their age. But if we want to compete for trophies again we need to be realistic and accept that we are far enough away that signing players at that age doesn't make much sense unless they are genuinely world class.

Barca are awaiting the arrival of Malcoms agent...who appears to be brandishing 2 offers.

Via sportwitness taken from Spanish press

Brandishing ffs. Never use a $5 word when a 10 cent one will pass. Images of Malcom's Mr 10% running up the stairs a printed e-mail in each hand waving them above his head like a loon.

@Zatara any danger of you answering my question?
Its alright Mikey as soon as I pointed out that Gana won Player's Player of the year he stopped replying
He's ran away from debates before to be fair

Oh well

Sadly his hate for Gana blinds him on the issue

He's not alone though

@Mikey_Fitzgerald in the Gana thread @Stephenlloyd summarised everything quite perfectly.

Your general tone was rather rude and continues to be quite similar to the complaints you were making against other posters regarding your desire to sign Andy Carroll.

For some peculiar reason youve taken a condescending tone (or it could just be the way youre coming across to me) as per the quoted posts above...

@gaino92 ive said today that Gana is a quality player. However the financial side means its got to be a sale at the prices quoted €40-45mil.

So im not sure what the reasoning behind the players player of the years comment is?

For me, its common sense to sell for financial reasons + to see a change in playing style.

Going back to my homecooked meal now...chicken adobo and spring rolls.

@Mikey_Fitzgerald in the Gana thread @Stephenlloyd summarised everything quite perfectly.

Your general tone was rather rude and continues to be quite similar to the complaints you were making against other posters regarding your desire to sign Andy Carroll.

For some peculiar reason youve taken a condescending tone (or it could just be the way youre coming across to me) as per the quoted posts above...

@gaino92 ive said today that Gana is a quality player. However the financial side means its got to be a sale at the prices quoted €40-45mil.

So im not sure what the reasoning behind the players player of the years comment is?

For me, its common sense to sell for financial reasons + to see a change in playing style.

I'm just wondering why you seem so intent on swerving to answer a very simple question Zat, that's all

What makes you think that Silva wants to change the way we play and doesn't want a Gana styled player?

You've been just as rude with your comments as well Zat, so don't try to act like an angel. I've only been giving back what you've been giving, which was the same yesterday when people were piling on me. That's what happens around here

If you don't want to answer then don't answer, but it doesn't make you look good to keep deflecting

Personally, I'm over it, do what you want

I asked you to name Everton's Player's Player of the year, you completely ignored the fact it was Gana, your hatred towards him knows no bounds because he is 30 in a couple of months. You also champion the sale of Sigurdsson because he is over the age of 28 even though he went on to be our top scorer and would more than likely be close to top scorer again next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back