Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't mind him supporting young players, it's the fact the knives come out for anyone over 28 that annoys me

He's not alone though

There's a general sentiment among some on here that all footballers are finished the minute they hit 30, which is demonstrably untrue
I don't think the problem is that they become bad players, the problem is their resale value falls off a cliff.

Like it or not we are a club where the resale value of our players is important.

I'm just wondering why you seem so intent on swerving to answer a very simple question Zat, that's all

What makes you think that Silva wants to change the way we play and doesn't want a Gana styled player?

You've been just as rude with your comments as well Zat, so don't try to act like an angel. I've only been giving back what you've been giving, which was the same yesterday when people were piling on me

If you don't want to answer then don't answer, but it doesn't make you look good to keep deflecting

Personally I'm over it

Silva said himself thats his desired formation. In fact at every single team hes managed (if you research) hes played that way...

Also name checking Schneiderlin as his desired 6 when he clearly works best with 2 runners kind of underlined it.

Just reading your posts makes me seriously wonder about your anger issues.

I asked you to name Everton's Player's Player of the year, you completely ignored the fact it was Gana, your hatred towards him knows no bounds because he is 30 in a couple of months. You also champion the sale of Sigurdsson because he is over the age of 28 even though he went on to be our top scorer and would more than likely be close to top scorer again next season

No, i actually thought it was Digne.

Sigurdsson and Gana ive praised (both before we signed them in fact)...

Neither fit the best formation or playing style for the team.

Sigurdsson wont be near the team in 2 seasons, neither would Gana.

Silva said himself thats his desired formation. In fact at every single team hes managed (if you research) hes played that way...

Also name checking Schneiderlin as his desired 6 when he clearly works best with 2 runners kind of underlined it.

lol but I'm the condescending one?

Just because he's done it before doesn't mean he'll do it again. On more than one occasion he's mentioned how important Gana is. For all we know he's decided to go in a new direction tactically to adapt to the Premier League after the issues he faced at Watford

You are sadly very wrong here Zat.

Barcelona are expected to announce the signing of Antoine Griezmann on Friday, according to RMC.

The La Liga champions will finally trigger the France international’s £107m release clause, opening the door for his Atletico Madrid exit.

Reports that Everton Malcom bid is on route asap

It's all adding up - bring home the Everton / Brazil squad.

Both Gana and Digne won it, it was everywhere. I don't for one minute believe, with the amount of time you spend on this forum, that you never knew. We sell Gana and Sigurdsson then who do we turn to who will score 12-15 goals from midfield and who will have some of the best defensive stats in the entire league from midfield? Right now both are key to how we play and we went on a fantastic run at the end of the season with them both in the team.

Barcelona are expected to announce the signing of Antoine Griezmann on Friday, according to RMC.

The La Liga champions will finally trigger the France international’s £107m release clause, opening the door for his Atletico Madrid exit.

Reports that Everton Malcom bid is on route asap

It's all adding up - bring home the Everton / Brazil squad.
On route by plane, train or automobile?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back