Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we going for some big rebuild of our midfield?

McCarthy/Besic = Delph
Gana = Sangare?
Schneiderlin = Tameze?

Would give us some decent depth together with Gomes and Davies, while money-wise likely break even. We would get younger, better depth, and likely even cut some of our wages. Losing Gana would be bad, but it is probably right time to cash on him if PSG pay 30+ million for him as this is likely that last time we can get huge money for him and bring here a young supertalent instead. Having some serious depth would be a huge plus though. The last time we had some serious midfield depth was during Arteta days.

Then possibly swap Lookman for Malcom, buy Zouma and a RB like Arias and then hopefully bring here a striker and we could go places.

JP/Lossl - Arias/Coleman, Keane/Mina, Zouma/Holgate, Digne/Baines - Delph/Sangare, Gomes/Tameze - Malcom/Walcott, Gylfi/Davies, Richarlison/Bernard - Leao/DCL

Then next summer we hopefully finally move into replacing players in our squad into a system 1 out, 1 in, while finishing the mess of an army of players that has to go on a loan after a loan.
@orly
I don't know where to begin

Robinson supposedly to Wigan - sale, not loan.

Disappointing in that I’d selfishly enjoy having another American back in the squad, but I’m fine with it. He’s got decent pace but just not very good as a defender.
i think if you play left full being "not very good as a defender " is a major drawback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back