Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to avoid him, I was and still am very concerned with his injury issues, but for 8m, well it makes sense to me.

I like the player, ive liked him for years, but as I say, big question marks on his ability to stay fit.

Hopefully they will be proven wrong.
As it's been said having a proven premier league player as well as a premier league winner will be a huge boost behind the scenes. Given he's got the number 8 shirt he'll probably play more than I would have thought he would but I suppose that's why he's leaving Citeh. The fee is completely spot on for a player like him so that tells me Brands knows what he's doing and this is a very intentional signing.

We aren't doing much next season if that's the case. Look at our strike force there are less goals there than any other top eight team(arguably the top ten now too). It's pathetic.

So that's 18 points from 30 over that period of time.
Over the course of the season that's around a 6th place finish.

If the team are successful and goals are being scored it doesn't matter who scores them; only that they are being scored.
Remember last summer? Remember France winning the World Cup? Remember Giroud doing all the leg work and not scoring?

I watched a fair bit of Kane at Leicester and England U21 and his finishing was awful, absolutely no composure whatsoever but always in the right place. It’s this that gives me hope DCL could come good, finishing wise.

He found his mojo playing in the Europa League early season - it all clicked for him when previously he'd looked all gangling and off the pace.

I might be wrong but Alan does seem to post info that is already readily available?

Can't ever remember seeing an exclusive or perhaps I'm just being cynical.
If he thinks he is an Everton news outlet then he has to mention it even if the news is several hours old. I want to cut him some slack but he plays the ITK stuff way too much when it's really just news released to the masses at the same time.

Raiola is drumming up interest in the Kean. Everton are linked with him because of the relationship Mosh has with him. Silva does not want to spend £40m on a player with less PL experience than our current striker (DCL) who cost almost nothing and won't go down the same route as Koeman & Allardyce.
"Hi is that Marcel? Just got your text about Lewandowski mate, we'll leave that one, Dom's played more games in the Prem than him"

Alan Myers is an utter clueless sky moron.

My thoughts exactly - Everton are a private club with only a handful of people privy to transfer targets.

Never believe these so-called ITKs and certainly not anything posted on [Publication is blacklisted due to spam] and alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back