Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaha is a big NO for me. He is in many ways like Lukaku. Palace built a team around getting the ball to him just like we did with Lukaku. That doesn't mean the player will fit into a different system where he's expected to share the load in other areas of the game too. Unless we plan to change the Silva system and sell a whole bunch of newly acquired players Zaha will not fit.

Zaha is a big NO for me. He is in many ways like Lukaku. Palace built a team around getting the ball to him just like we did with Lukaku. That doesn't mean the player will fit into a different system where he's expected to share the load in other areas of the game too. Unless we plan to change the Silva system and sell a whole bunch of newly acquired players Zaha will not fit.

Zaha has already failed away from palace , which is where he seems happiest.

I cant see another move up north, esp with fans like ours, who would expect goals galore off him if we pay anywhere near 60+ million, working at all.

Just been the gym. Overheard a young lad in the star swimming class telling his mates Everton are signing mose and Pepe for starters. He called the Fabian Delph Transfer last week. Defo ITK thinks his dad is big at Everton

This would be EPIC if true...i guess if it was then we would know by mid of next week.

Moise Kean + Pepe would be a surprise..

The best is objectively Lucas Digne
I'd say the best player outside the top 6 is Richarlson

Id say Digne then Richarlison...Sigurdsson/Gana/Gomes all have certain strong attributes but none are top quality imo.

This would be EPIC if true...i guess if it was then we would know by mid of next week.

Id say Digne then Richarlison...Sigurdsson/Gana/Gomes all have certain strong attributes but none are top quality imo.

@Zatara getting all excited over kids in swimming pools saying who we are signing!

please

GOT

NEVER

CHAAANGE

Lots of comments from people including me suggest that most of our players are the best outside the top 6... how the hell did we finish 8th?

Lots of comments from people including me suggest that most of our players are the best outside the top 6... how the hell did we finish 8th?

Because they needed time to gel...and understand Silvas style of play...

Some players like Tosun, Walcott and Coleman were dreadful for half a season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back