Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
can't see us getting Zaha for £80m, that just seems mad and I am not convinced he is that good, also can't see us paying £55m for Malcom, so maybe that means we could be in for Traore at £30m

I dont understand the Reinier Jesus link, big money for a 17 year old and maybe I am just used to most of these lads we sign at 17 going into the youth team and never making it

Lampard is saying he wants Zouma to stay. I'm not surprised. what else would he say? Even if he doesn't particularly want him, this strengthens Chelsea's position, forcing us to pay more for him or him to put in a transfer request and forfeit a payout

"Bonjour LOSC Lille, Je'mapelle Marcel Brands. £100m for Leao, Pepe and Souamaro, plus a pre-season friendly at your gaff next year so the lids can have a reunion and fight with your police and their tear gas.... deal or no deal?"

"ermmmm, Oui"

Incoming Transfer window slammed shut! Plus 2 loans on deadline day.
I would guess that you got every word of French you ever knew into that sentence.

Everyone asks me sbout Ademola Lookman. Well. The fee is agreed.22 millions of pounds But Marco tell Brands to stop de transf, because we want a replacement before sell Ademola, he wants and he need a new winger in the training session. Mirallas is training in the right back position also because no RB arrive yet. Everton only have Coleman and Mason Holgate is a CB for Marco

Post loads

Unfair - I reckon he's kept mange touts and petis pois in reserve.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back