Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
broke his leg busting a gut to get back and defend.

Good luck to the lad
I don't know how you could dislike the guy. In the running for player of the year the one year he had any injury luck. Always gave all he had. Basically lost his role to a far superior player in Gueye but also never had the health to challenge him. Hope he does well at Palace or anywhere else.

Brands trading unwanted squad players like a don.

Vlasic out. Gomez in.
McCarthy out. Delph in.

Coming soon:
Lookman out. Jesus In??

I don't know how you could dislike the guy. In the running for player of the year the one year he had any injury luck. Always gave all he had. Basically lost his role to a far superior player in Gueye but also never had the health to challenge him. Hope he does well at Palace or anywhere else.
Don't dislike him and genuinely wish him all the luck he can get. Hopefully he manages to find a club where he can ressurect his career. But tbf, it isn't going to happen here for him and he's a too expensive option to sit in the stands.

There's an ignore button.

I'd love to know when I was wrong. Go for it.

Beyond that, one of our biggest problems is ball retention. We were one of the worst teams in the PL in "lost balls". Zaha creates a lot, but gives it away a lot. Richarlison is similar. To me that's a bad fit.
Lad ..... yer mar’s greediness in ball retention over the years has seriously backfired and sadly.. among the lads.... she has also become a ‘bad fit’ ... to put it loosely.

Get Zaha in marcel

Inappropriate Behaviour
There's an ignore button.

I'd love to know when I was wrong. Go for it.

Beyond that, one of our biggest problems is ball retention. We were one of the worst teams in the PL in "lost balls". Zaha creates a lot, but gives it away a lot. Richarlison is similar. To me that's a bad fit.

The only bad fit here is you hanging out the back of yer mars cavernous foof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back