Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopefully this starts off a chain reaction of bids as money comes in from sales.
It really might be a bit of a numbers thing at this point.

So the idea that Tosun needs to leave in order for us to buy a striker. I don't think that's the case from a $$$ standpoint, but from a numbers standpoint, it's absurd and unmanageable to have that many CFs in the squad. Maybe Brands doesn't feel compelled to be in any rush, for him a deal on deadline day is as good as a deal now. I know Silva wants differently, but Brands isn't thinking as much about this season as he is longer term. I think we all know who is going, it's more of a matter of when.

I said earlier we could get 8m for Jamo and people LAUGHED at me and @Tubey.

Thats an openining bid if true as well, could go up to 12m and our money back once big Marcel gets to work on the AWB money.
You were bound to get one right eventually. Only took 12 years and near 200000 posts of absolute bollox but you got there eventually.

Genuinely made up for you pal xxx

It really might be a bit of a numbers thing at this point.

So the idea that Tosun needs to leave in order for us to buy a striker. I don't think that's the case from a $$$ standpoint, but from a numbers standpoint, it's absurd and unmanageable to have that many CFs in the squad. Maybe Brands doesn't feel compelled to be in any rush, for him a deal on deadline day is as good as a deal now. I know Silva wants differently, but Brands isn't thinking as much about this season as he is longer term. I think we all know who is going, it's more of a matter of when.

Sounds like a case of having to thin the numbers down.
I believe the issue isn’t finances but the lack of available lockers.

Your football, I think the Welsh fella was right thinking about it, its offense isnt it?

I'm going to assume you mean american football, but yes. Offense. Defense. Special Teams. Those are the 3 phases of play in American football. There are turnovers, but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back