Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How very dare you.

I havent been wrong since the day I started here.
tenor.gif

Stop sending me selfies.
Mods, he's stalking me

It really might be a bit of a numbers thing at this point.

So the idea that Tosun needs to leave in order for us to buy a striker. I don't think that's the case from a $$$ standpoint, but from a numbers standpoint, it's absurd and unmanageable to have that many CFs in the squad. Maybe Brands doesn't feel compelled to be in any rush, for him a deal on deadline day is as good as a deal now. I know Silva wants differently, but Brands isn't thinking as much about this season as he is longer term. I think we all know who is going, it's more of a matter of when.

I was thinking about this earlier.

From Silvas POV his job is a ticking time bomb, he needs EVERY second to work on the players, to implement his ideas cos hes 4 games away from getting sacked. He of course has Evertons interests at heart, LOL.

From Brands POV hes building a squad, not for next season, for the future, so for him theres no rush, he can "afford" to wait, to get the best deal for the Ins and the Outs.

Thats my take on the whole Silva getting a bit arsey.

Also Silva was the same At Watford and Hull, hes just a bed wetter, he needs to STFU and get the cones ready to train Marcels players.

There's an ignore button.

I'd love to know when I was wrong. Go for it.

Beyond that, one of our biggest problems is ball retention. We were one of the worst teams in the PL in "lost balls". Zaha creates a lot, but gives it away a lot. Richarlison is similar. To me that's a bad fit.
I have loads of problems with "ball retention" . Can you recommend a cure? Also if you find my "lost balls" please send them back c/o GOT and I'll forego the mug.....

Sounds like a case of having to thin the numbers down.
I believe the issue isn’t finances but the lack of available lockers.
It would explain a lot.

Or it could just be that's when the deals are there to be made, who the heck knows.

I know I sure as heck would be trying to sell before I go crazy and buy. My guess is that Mosh has given him a net spend number and sales obviously contribute to his overall spend. He probably took care of what he thought our biggest problem was - central midfield. Or that he could solve that one cheaply.

Obviously we need some depth at CB and RB, so no matter what we are going to spend even for backups a minimum of 20M? So combined with Delph and Gomes already in, that's almost 50M he knows he's going to spend. Pretty hard to spend 40M on Leao or Kean or another striker if you don't know what your sales are.

This is pure speculation of course, but it is interesting.

I was thinking about this earlier.

From Silvas POV his job is a ticking time bomb, he needs EVERY second to work on the players, to implement his ideas cos hes 4 games away from getting sacked. He of course has Evertons interests at heart, LOL.

From Brands POV hes building a squad, not for next season, for the future, so for him theres no rush, he can "afford" to wait, to get the best deal for the Ins and the Outs.

Thats my take on the whole Silva getting a bit arsey.

Also Silva was the same At Watford and Hull, hes just a bed wetter, he needs to STFU and get the cones ready to train Marcels players.
Yeah, I don't blame Silva for being that way of course. But he's gotta realize, he has all his starters back already with the exception of Zouma, and Mina's been at the club for a year. So while I'd love a better CF and another attacking option, the 11 we put out against Palace at least shouldn't be all tactically clueless.

I have loads of problems with "ball retention" . Can you recommend a cure? Also if you find my "lost balls" please send them back c/o GOT and I'll forego the mug.....
Some of this might help. I'm not sure if you keep to current your current testicles if that's what the question is - perhaps you could have them sent back to GOT.

And international members don't get mugs, so I don't appreciate being mocked.

No offense, but I think this is a bit off topic.

Some of this might help. I'm not sure if you keep to current your current testicles if that's what the question is - perhaps you could have them sent back to GOT.

And international members don't get mugs, so I don't appreciate being mocked.

No offense, but I think this is a bit off topic.
Love topics.....yum yum.....any way 'koff McCarthy another Bobby dud......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back