Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does amortisation influence FFP calculation?
If so, we could expect some contract renewals, for the young lads who have proven their worth Digne and Richarlison.

However unsure if that’s the case and it wouldn’t really generate too much of a difference with them two being from what I can gather long term players bought for relatively high fee, not Digne.

Keane, Pickford might assist a little too.

I’ve asked it before, but does anyone know where we stand with the £105m loss?

I accept we’ve got money, but think are more restricted by this ruling more than anything.

I'm almost certain that from the outset we have said publicly that we need to shift some of our junk before we can bring players in.
Drop the y-fronts and go to boxers, and we're set then? Late July is such a special time on GOT.

We need to sell, we need to buy. Do we need to sell to buy? Ponder this over the twenty pages and I'll come back and check.

Nothing wrong with selling before buying. Regardless of the financial side we will buy better players than those we sell. Some people will say that we can’t afford to lose Gana,yes he was very influential on our performances last season, but we will buy a replacement who will improve the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back