Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has met agent of Everton player, Toffees want £70m+

Brazilian website UOL today brings a very interesting piece on the future of Everton star Richarlison.

They start by saying the Toffees are making a big effort to keep the player in their squad, despite the offers he’s been receiving in the past few months… and Liverpool are pulled into the story.

UOL claims that back in the January window, Richarlison had offers of over £50m. But they weren’t even discussed, with Everton telling the player’s staff that he’s considered ‘irreplaceable’.

Everton would now only sell Richarlison for over £70m. The two factors that help his stay are Farhad Moshiri’s lack of need for money and the player’s ‘father and son’ relationship with manager Marco Silva.

The striker’s staff don’t want to force an exit either.

http://sportwitness.co.uk/liverpool-boss-jurgen-klopp-met-agent-everton-player-toffees-want-70m/

Oh ello.

I take it this was from April 1st. He’s done well for us goal scoring wise but none of the top 4 would buy him.

Yeah for sure. James Maddison went last summer for £25m remember. Jack Grealish is valued at £40m. The days of getting bargains from the Championship are long gone.

I rate Che Adams and think he'd be a decent addition but he'll only be coming to the Premier League to be a senior player for whatever club he signs for.

Unfortunately Birmingham are in no sort of financial position to be demanding £20m from anyone. They’ll be accepting whatever they can get for their players.

Who would be your guesses that Brands will go for at Right back, centre back, centre midfield and centre forward?

Not including Gomes/Zouma...
No idea.

Still think Sangare is too perfect.

Have we heard one thing about a right back? Because I've got no idea. I've brought up Brenet, William, Tete, but the only rumors we heard were of Meunier.

We've heard Leao and Augustin. Dzeko.

One thing I would say, is that Brands has done a lot of work with Raiola clients. There are a couple that fit the age profile. Tete is one. Moise Kean, Andrea Pinamonti, Rosario at PSV is a fit but probably not good enough, etc. Same with Derrick Luckasse. Only big name that might make sense is Manolas, but not sure that's realistic.

No idea.

Have we heard one thing about a right back? Because I've got no idea. I've brought up Brenet, William, Tete, but the only rumors we heard were of Meunier.

One thing I would say, is that Brands has done a lot of work with Raiola clients. There are a couple that fit the age profile. Tete is one. Moise Kean, Andrea Pinamonti, Rosario at PSV is a fit but probably not good enough, etc. Same with Derrick Luckasse. Only big name that might make sense is Manolas, but not sure that's realistic.

Dumfries from PSV would be a good fit for the PL.

Maripan at Alaves has a 23M release clause. Wonder if he goes for that much. He's been excellent in La Liga, but I'm not sure how he'd deal with the pace of the PL.

No idea.

Dumfries from PSV would be a good fit for the PL.

As a sub-plot to the signings this coming window it will be interesting to see the fees. When Brands referenced Lozano and Bergwijns valuations by PSV he stated that £20mil was the most he would pay for a player in a lower level league...

I wonder what leagues he meant aside from Holland and which leagues he rates as acceptable to spend more from. Lookman was great in Germany but the attacking players there seem to do excessively well...

Sangare and Doucoure are interesting and i cant think of anyone of those types of profiles who have flopped in England...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back