Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep Gomes and build around him.

Not fussed about Zouma. This summer I think needs to be focused on shipping players out.
Tosun, Baines, Jagielka, McCarthy, Besic, Walcott
I’d like Holgate to be given a proper chance in the team, and Vlasic and Onyekoru would also make our squad more exciting.
Holgate will never be a PL quality CB in my opinion.
He may make a decent PL RB

oh boo who, he cheated with his wife and ended up getting married

who is honestly arsed when it comes to football, if he's good at is he can go around and goose anyone he wants

that story is also incredibly biased, some of crap that was spouted, that maxi was icardis idol whilst he was at barca, maxi was a MASSIVE flop at barca and played 14 games in 2 years

it's unfair and cruel what happened to him, but it happens all over the world

john terry goosed wayne bridges wife or whatever would you turn down john terry in his prime? would be a fool if you did
That’s the only one side of the story. In his autobiography Icardi literally said that Inter fans are p***iess and they would get smashed by his lads from Argentina. Why on earth would you say that when you’re the captain of this club? lol

Icardi is excellent striker, but he’s a massive massive idiot. I know many of you wouldnt be arsed, but I can imagine his massive ego and low IQ wouldnt mix well with a club where he’d be an absolute star.

I'd be looking to add 4 or 5 players only this window. But they have to be quality players in the right positions and include a proper centre forward.

The clear out needs to be thorough and ruthless. We have so many players surplus to requirements it's frightening. First day back at finch farm for preseason could be chaos unless the cull is already well underway.
Have to agree
By my reckoning there is at least 22/23 players in our first team squad that i wouldn't want around next season
Not going to happen but we need a good colonic applied to the squad

Dont think we'll ever see a player sold to Liverpool or vice versa for a very long time.

Both clubs have enough money to refuse and both would never risk selling due to fan backlash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back