Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
....the clock is ticking and with just over 2 weeks of the window left, here’s the morning Toffee transfer rumours for Tuesday 23rd July;

- After German outlet Bild reported yesterday that Everton and RB Leipzig were still some distance apart in their valuation of Ademola Lookman, Sky Sports say the winger is Bundesliga bound and on his way for a medical. They say the deal is worth £22.5m, £16m up front and the rest in add-ons. The Mail agree that a deal has been agreed but suggest the fee is an initial £18m, with £4.5m in add-ons.

- According to The Daily Mirror, Kurt Zouma expects to stay with Chelsea but has told Frank Lampard he wants first team football: “That is very important for me. It was one of my targets to get into the France team, I had been there before and wanted to come back. I managed to do that. Now my target is playing at the Euro’s - but to be there you have to be playing at your club so I am working very hard.” Sportswriter Paul Brown has tweeted that Zouma has no plans to hand in a transfer request to force a move to Everton.

- Football Insider and other outlets suggest West Brom have enquired about the possibility of again taking Everton defender, Mason Holgate on loan. The 22 year old made 21 appearances for the Baggies last season after joining them in January.

- Calciomercato continue to report Maurizio Sarri is ready to offload striker Moise Kean and Everton are readying a £30m bid for the 19 year old who scored 7 goals last season. The Express say PSG will bid £30m for Everton midfielder, Idrissa Gueye.

- The Mail report Manchester City and Liverpool have joined Everton in the race to sign 17 year old Flamengo sensation, Reinier.

- The Daily Star reveal 5 players have been put up for sale by Everton; Cenk Tosun, James McCarthy, Yannick Bolasie, Kevin Mirallas and Oumar Niasse. Meanwhile, The Liverpool Echo confirm that Everton Academy forward, Bassala Sambou has formally rejected a new contract at Goodison and is heading for pastures new.

- De Telegraaf say Ajax have received the first bid for Everton linked winger, David Neres, from an unnamed club. They plan to now hold talks with the Brazilian over his future.

Nice one, as always.

Now for 24hrs or non-transfer related jibber-jabber.

....the clock is ticking and with just over 2 weeks of the window left, here’s the morning Toffee transfer rumours for Tuesday 23rd July;

- After German outlet Bild reported yesterday that Everton and RB Leipzig were still some distance apart in their valuation of Ademola Lookman, Sky Sports say the winger is Bundesliga bound and on his way for a medical. They say the deal is worth £22.5m, £16m up front and the rest in add-ons. The Mail agree that a deal has been agreed but suggest the fee is an initial £18m, with £4.5m in add-ons.

- According to The Daily Mirror, Kurt Zouma expects to stay with Chelsea but has told Frank Lampard he wants first team football: “That is very important for me. It was one of my targets to get into the France team, I had been there before and wanted to come back. I managed to do that. Now my target is playing at the Euro’s - but to be there you have to be playing at your club so I am working very hard.” Sportswriter Paul Brown has tweeted that Zouma has no plans to hand in a transfer request to force a move to Everton.

- Football Insider and other outlets suggest West Brom have enquired about the possibility of again taking Everton defender, Mason Holgate on loan. The 22 year old made 21 appearances for the Baggies last season after joining them in January.

- Calciomercato continue to report Maurizio Sarri is ready to offload striker Moise Kean and Everton are readying a £30m bid for the 19 year old who scored 7 goals last season. The Express say PSG will bid £30m for Everton midfielder, Idrissa Gueye.

- The Mail report Manchester City and Liverpool have joined Everton in the race to sign 17 year old Flamengo sensation, Reinier.

- The Daily Star reveal 5 players have been put up for sale by Everton; Cenk Tosun, James McCarthy, Yannick Bolasie, Kevin Mirallas and Oumar Niasse. Meanwhile, The Liverpool Echo confirm that Everton Academy forward, Bassala Sambou has formally rejected a new contract at Goodison and is heading for pastures new.

- De Telegraaf say Ajax have received the first bid for Everton linked winger, David Neres, from an unnamed club. They plan to now hold talks with the Brazilian over his future.
At least we're not bombarded with new names anymore by the media. Is that a good sign?

Cheers eggs,it was getting like a school playground in here with no news.

One heck of a boring summer. Don't think we'll do anything until the deadline day sadly.

The targets are on our list, but it's not easy to buy them for an English club with window closing so early I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back