Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with that, the only thing I'd say is that I'd like to see us keep both Lookman and give Onyekuru a chance.

Onyekuru's record is so good, across 2 leagues alongside the fact he has the perfect attributes to suit not just the league but the way we play we would be stupid to not give him a chance and press hard for a move. The fact that Dortmund, Bayern and PSG are linked is enough evidence to say to me, he deserves a chance.

Lookman is trickier. I know lots of people read into Silva's latest quotes that he isn't training well enough. I got that. What I also got what the part about him being very talented. It struck me it was frustration with Lookman more than anger. The lad needs a full pre-season and probably needs to reflect a bit on how he approaches the game. What can't be doubted though, was in big games, the last 2 at Anfield when Lookman came on he was the best player on the pitch. He glides past people like they are not there and is not in any way intimidated. I'd like to see him given 1 more season, or at least one more pre-season.

In honesty, if we got a good offer for either (close to 30 million pounds) we may need to sell to finance other deals. I'm happy with that but would prefer to keep them both.

To me Bernard could easily move deeper or more central. He could become a central playmaker. I count him as a bit of a bonus currently. I still think there is room for 1 and potentially 2 additional bodies.

I wouldn't buy a like for like with DCL. I think he is fine as a battering ram number 9. Richarlinson can play centrally. If we can get a Malcolm on loan it would be fantastic. Someone like Leao who runs in behind more naturally than DCL or Neres would be fantastic. Any 2 of them 3 would be terrific.

If we could put all of those together, and under the right tutelage we could very quickly have a forward line competitive with most in the league.

The thing is, if we kept Onyekuru and Lookman then we would have those two + Richarlison and Bernard, its enough.

GK -- Pickford / Virginia
RB -- Coleman / Kenny
CB -- Mina / Keane / Holgate
LB -- Digne
CM -- Gana / Sigurdsson / Vlasic / Davies
WF --, Richarlison / Bernard / Onyekuru / Lookman
CF -- DCL

If we work on that model then we need CB×1 CM × 2 LB×1 CF×1 just for numbers. I wonder if Brands will go for a couple of big ish signings and bring in some youngsters.

In case people care about such things.

I always find it interesting the relationships clubs have with Agents.

Wolves have got Mendes, United Raiola, we could certainly do worse than Kia Jorbs(Not even gonna try and spell his name)

Those 3 still playing in Brazil look quality.

Interesting Mendes is on there too i think he would be very good for us.

Interesting weve not really been linked to centre forwards for a while aside from Leao.

The thing is, if we kept Onyekuru and Lookman then we would have those two + Richarlison and Bernard, its enough.

GK -- Pickford / Virginia
RB -- Coleman / Kenny
CB -- Mina / Keane / Holgate
LB -- Digne
CM -- Gana / Sigurdsson / Vlasic / Davies
WF --, Richarlison / Bernard / Onyekuru / Lookman
CF -- DCL

If we work on that model then we need CB×1 CM × 2 LB×1 CF×1 just for numbers. I wonder if Brands will go for a couple of big ish signings and bring in some youngsters.

Those 3 still playing in Brazil look quality.

Interesting Mendes is on there too i think he would be very good for us.

Interesting weve not really been linked to centre forwards for a while aside from Leao.
Che Adams and Callum Wilson today just saying.
Same old same old but linked today

April’s Target List:

I rank the players based off value, form, future outlook, and how well I believe they’d fit into the team. 1 player at each position listed is needed in order to break through into European competition, over the next 2-3 windows.

List will be left as a spoiler to prevent wasting time of those who don’t care for it. That being said, don’t read it and moan about too much FIFA or FM. It’s purely a thought-provoking post to build conversation on.

(Disclaimer: Values are taken from Transfermarkt. High probability of them being wrong.)

Center Back
Rank
PlayerCurrent teamPrice
Sign
Loan
1​
Willi OrbanRB Leipzig£20m
X​
2​
Niklas StarkHertha Berlin£20m
X​
3​
Eric BaillyMan United£20m
X​

Right Back
Rank
PlayerCurrent teamPrice
Sign
Loan
1​
Sergino DestAjax U21£500k
X​
2​
Yousef AtalNice£10m
X​
3​
Kenny LalaStrasbourg£20m
X​
4​
Nordi MukieleRB Leipzig£14m
X​

Center Mid
Rank
Player
Current team
Price
Sign
Loan
1​
Dominik SzoboszlaiRB Salzburg£10m
X​
2​
Bruno FernandezSporting FC£30m
X​
3​
Donny Van de BeekAjax£25m
X​
4​
Mason MountDerby£4m
X​
5​
Gedson FernandesBenfica£22m
X​
X​

Center Defensive Mid
Rank
Player
Current team
Price
Sign
Loan
1​
Youri TielemansMonaco£22m
X​
X​
2​
Sander BergeGenk£16m
X​
3​
Amadou DiawaraNapoli£16m
X​
X​
4​
Alfa SemedoBenfica£4m
X​
X​

Striker
Rank
Player
Current team
Price
Sign
Loan
1​
PedroFluminense£9m
X​
2​
Yussuf PoulsenRB Leipzig£25m
X​
3​
Ante RebicFrankfurt£35m
X​
4​
Alexandre PatoFree Agent£0
X​
5​
Patrick SchickRoma£15m
X​
X​

Right Wing
Rank
Player
Current team
Price
Sign
Loan
1​
Hachim ZiyechAjax£40m
2​
Robert SkovCopenhagen£20m
3​
Milot RaschicaWerder Bremen£7m
4​
Chucky LozanoPSV£40m

@Nymzee @ijjysmith @Lelouch @Zatara @brizeverton @Nyhus @Kinky Koeman
For my previous post about "The Brazilian" that seems very exciting and a huge prospect. Here he is:

Recently agreed personal and payment terms with Real and was awaiting the clubs to agree on a price for the player when he suffered a knee injury setting him back 6 months preventing him from finishing out the Brazilian league. Talks have since ended and he's back up for grabs.
- 21 years young
- 6'1" (185 cm)
- 19 games 10 goals 2 assists
- 7.13 whoscored rating for the season
- Pacey
- Physical
- Unbelievably skilled
- Great eye for goal with either foot and head
- Equally adept at holding the ball up, playing the final pass through, running in behind the line, and playing as the target man

April’s Target List:

I rank the players based off value, form, future outlook, and how well I believe they’d fit into the team. 1 player at each position listed is needed in order to break through into European competition, over the next 2-3 windows.

List will be left as a spoiler to prevent wasting time of those who don’t care for it. That being said, don’t read it and moan about too much FIFA or FM. It’s purely a thought-provoking post to build conversation on.

(Disclaimer: Values are taken from Transfermarkt. High probability of them being wrong.)

Center Back
Rank
PlayerCurrent teamPrice
Sign
Loan
1​
X​
2​
X​
3​
X​

Right Back
Rank
PlayerCurrent teamPrice
Sign
Loan
1​
X​
2​
Yousef AtalNice£10m
X​
3​
Kenny LalaStrasbourg£20m
X​
4​
X​

Center Mid
Rank
Player
Current team
Price
Sign
Loan
1​
X​
2​
X​
3​
X​
4​
Mason MountDerby£4m
X​
5​
X​
X​

Center Defensive Mid
Rank
Player
Current team
Price
Sign
Loan
1​
X​
X​
2​
Sander BergeGenk£16m
X​
3​
Amadou DiawaraNapoli£16m
X​
X​
4​
Alfa SemedoBenfica£4m
X​
X​

Striker
Rank
Player
Current team
Price
Sign
Loan
1​
PedroFluminense£9m
X​
2​
X​
3​
Ante RebicFrankfurt£35m
X​
4​
X​
5​
Patrick SchickRoma£15m
X​
X​

Right Wing
Rank
Player
Current team
Price
Sign
Loan
1​
Hachim ZiyechAjax£40m
2​
3​
4​
Chucky LozanoPSV£40m

For my previous post about "The Brazilian" that seems very exciting and a huge prospect. Here he is:

Recently agreed personal and payment terms with Real and was awaiting the clubs to agree on a price for the player when he suffered a knee injury setting him back 6 months preventing him from finishing out the Brazilian league. Talks have since ended and he's back up for grabs.
- 21 years young
- 6'1" (185 cm)
- Pacey
- Physical
- Unbelievably skilled
- Equally adept at holding the ball up, playing the final pass through, running in behind the line, and playing as the target man

Yeah he was about to make his debut for Brazil and suffered a major knee injury. Price was €30mil and i doubt we would sign someone with such an injury when hes not had a few games...but who knows in summer.

Would be exciting but depends on the extent of the knee injury...some players dont come back the same.

Yeah he was about to make his debut for Brazil and suffered a major knee injury. Price was €30mil and i doubt we would sign someone with such an injury when hes not had a few games...but who knows in summer.

Would be exciting but depends on the extent of the knee injury...some players dont come back the same.
during summer he will be mid way through his season with a few games under his belt

April’s Target List:

Center Back
Rank
PlayerCurrent teamPrice
Sign
Loan
1​
X​
2​
X​
3​
X​

Right Back
Rank
PlayerCurrent teamPrice
Sign
Loan
1​
X​
2​
Yousef AtalNice£10m
X​
3​
Kenny LalaStrasbourg£20m
X​
4​
X​

Center Mid
Rank
Player
Current team
Price
Sign
Loan
1​
X​
2​
X​
3​
X​
4​
Mason MountDerby£4m
X​
5​
X​
X​

Center Defensive Mid
Rank
Player
Current team
Price
Sign
Loan
1​
X​
X​
2​
Sander BergeGenk£16m
X​
3​
Amadou DiawaraNapoli£16m
X​
X​
4​
Alfa SemedoBenfica£4m
X​
X​

Striker
Rank
Player
Current team
Price
Sign
Loan
1​
PedroFluminense£9m
X​
2​
X​
3​
Ante RebicFrankfurt£35m
X​
4​
X​
5​
Patrick SchickRoma£15m
X​
X​

Right Wing
Rank
Player
Current team
Price
Sign
Loan
1​
Hachim ZiyechAjax£40m
2​
3​
4​
Chucky LozanoPSV£40m

- 21 years young
- 6'1" (185 cm)
- Pacey
- Physical
- Unbelievably skilled

Times most of the fees by 5.

No Haller.

Some decent names.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back