Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who we signing then lads?

D1FE6E2C-EDCD-4E21-AC6C-EF8B3C4933F4.webp

Here’s the thing, no one has any problem with people being negative/cry arsing when there’s something to be negative/cry arsey about. What people have a problem with, is people actively looking for things to cry about.

If we are in the same position or worse when the transfer window closes and the season starts, commence justified cry arsing.

If the window closed an hour ago I would be chief cry arser General.

But considering theres 2 weeks left im Fonzi.

Here’s the thing, no one has any problem with people being negative/cry arsing when there’s something to be negative/cry arsey about. What people have a problem with, is people actively looking for things to cry about.

If we are in the same position or worse when the transfer window closes and the season starts, commence justified cry arsing.

How do you know they actively look for things to cry about ? I read stuff on here , Facebook , Twitter and people don’t half overact to stuff people say , like a swarm. You don’t think these people want great signings? Great teams? Maybe they are more wary of things due to experiences gone by with Everton and the lack of total support for individuals isn’t there because of it?

You are spot on about when the season starts , with you there but you know as well I do when it does start people will still complain about cry arsing “stop crying just get behind the team ffs” seen it many times before from people.

Even a Daily Mail rumor about a half decent player who we aren't even aware exists would be enough to liven this up a bit.
since we are desperate for something... Sorry for the poop worthy of a source. Not really a rumor but something to talk about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back