Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WHEN Gueye goes he will be replaced

People crying everywhere

There is two f*******g weeks left

Are you all new to football?

Could you imagine if we signed someone who could tackle and maybe provide a more attacking threat?

I like Gueye, I'd rather he stayed than went. But he's easily the most replaceable player for what he does for £30m.

Could you imagine if we signed someone who could tackle and maybe provide a more attacking threat?

I like Gueye, I'd rather he stayed than went. But he's easily the most replaceable player for what he does for £30m.
I know
Some of these posters seem to think that you just sell a player and that’s it, we don’t use the money to improve the team.

I honestly can’t understand where their heads are at

All I'm saying is prepare for the 'Richarlison is the striker' shout.
No problem with that.
His job description is a forward player who plays across the front line, which includes centrally of course.
He has already played in the central position for us , and will be more experienced this season.
He has also played that position for Brazil so there is definitely no concern with him reprising that role for us.
In any case Calvert-Lewin will start the season as our No 9.

No problem with that.
His job description is a forward player who plays across the front line, which includes centrally of course.
He has already played in the central position for us , and will be more experienced this season.
He has also played that position for Brazil so there is definitely no concern with him reprising that role for us.
In any case Calvert-Lewin will start the season as our No 9.

For the record I am NOT ok with Rico as a Striker.

DCL more so, but even then, we still need another option.

Not crying though is he, he’s got an argument.

You missing out Gueye has basically gone there too
I admire the use of the word 'basically' here. One could also say that the end of times has been discussed in the bible and therefore its 'basically' happening or that Brexit has been 'basically' happening for the last 3 years. None seem basically certain....

hides....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back