Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we're to believe the rumours of the imminent sales I should add.

We can find alternatives for Gueye and Zouma, but if we retain neither, then we are in poor shape unless we replace them well.
If Mina can stay healthy... HUGE part of the back line. Dude looked incredible in Copa. Then its just finding another workhorse in the midfield which I'm sure we can find. Got to respect Ganas game.. though. special talent

I think we'll end with a squad about the same strength.

Which unfortunately i don't think is good enough if we then have to spend the first weeks of the system adapting to a new way of playing.

Hopefully I'm wrong and we settle straight away.

I'll judge it in 2 weeks time but we have a small window of opportunity right now. Ideally we wouldn't go to the wire every year because I think it's a big reason why we tend to start slow and only hit our straps after 5 or 6 games.

I'll judge it in 2 weeks time but we have a small window of opportunity right now. Ideally we wouldn't go to the wire every year because I think it's a big reason why we tend to start slow and only hit our straps after 5 or 6 games.

That's my worry.

And why the worry is made moreso is because if Gana's off (which I think will happen) then we have to change our system (I know I keep banging on about it).

It isn't a bad thing, because I trust them to get it right. But it's going to take time and I don't think we can afford that this season.

If Mina can stay healthy... HUGE part of the back line. Dude looked incredible in Copa. Then its just finding another workhorse in the midfield which I'm sure we can find. Got to respect Ganas game.. though. special talent

If we don't sign a centre half then we need enormous luck to have a succesful season. Keane and Mina are fine. But to have Holgate and Pennington as back ups is actually mental. One injury and we are in major trouble.

Our strongest 11 might still be strong but depth looks like it will be a big issue.

We all know what your regret is regarding lookman being sold. I think you might have mentioned it once or 5 thousand times previously
You're the one who brought it up. Dont even act like adding Lookman included to the original post wasn't a pointed comment.

I was simply saying that I agree with selling him now and that isn't the part that makes me mad.

If we're to believe the rumours of the imminent sales I should add.

We can find alternatives for Gueye and Zouma, but if we retain neither, then we are in poor shape unless we replace them well.

I would be concerned if other teams were finished and we werent, but I look around the league and I see only really the vermin and City who are "done".

Yes I know, we are Everton, why should we care about others, well cos they are the teams we are competing against for 38 games.

Its not really ideal, but as I say, its not unique for us, its like everybody is waiting, for something to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back