Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our midfield looks quite bare though when Gueye goes:

Gomes
Davies
Delph
Schneiderlin (linked with Turkey)
McCarthy (going)
Besic (linked with Fulham)

Sigurdsson is a number 10 and ineffective cm. Can see us being linked with that Lyon lad again after Gueye goes.

Our midfield looks quite bare though when Gueye goes:

Gomes
Davies
Delph
Schneiderlin (linked with Turkey)
McCarthy (going)
Besic (linked with Fulham)

Sigurdsson is a number 10 and ineffective cm. Can see us being linked with that Lyon lad again after Gueye goes.
We can all hope Davies grows some cahoonas and quick. He has the right attitude just need him to play to the level we all know he can. Pray to sweet 8 lb 4 oz baby jesus laying in that manger that Morgan can play like he did at the end of the year.

Brands leaving himself with a lot of work to do.
Well if we can sign 2/3 players on deadline day, I’m sure we can sign 5 in 18 days. For all we know 2 or 3 deals could be nearly done.

The interesting thing is, nobody seems to know anything. We’ve been linked with loads, a number of them have been shot down by the Echo.

I’m staying positive and hoping for 1 or 2 surprises.

Without Zouma and Gueye we’ll certainly be weaker next season unless we bring in some top players. Brands... this is the moment to prove yourself!

Well if we can sign 2/3 players on deadline day, I’m sure we can sign 5 in 18 days. For all we know 2 or 3 deals could be nearly done.

The interesting thing is, nobody seems to know anything. We’ve been linked with loads, a number of them have been shot down by the Echo.

I’m staying positive and hoping for 1 or 2 surprises.

True.

It's more that Gana going leaves a hole not such in the squad but in the system. We simply can't now play the way we did at the back end of last season. No chance. And so it means we need to switch tact.

Maybe that has already begun, but from the first few games of pre-season, we were playing in a very similar style (albeit with players getting up to fitness and without some key cogs).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back