Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So do I but he's very young. Might be asking a lot of him but if he's good enough then he's old enough.

True, there is a bit of phoney war that goes on with young players every where though, everyone wants to develop them, but no one wants to play them.

If we go that route id back it, id actually admire the bit of courage, though Ade's and Tom Davies's treatment as they are developing is a cautionary tale for any young player.

Not crying though is he, he’s got an argument.

You missing out Gueye has basically gone there too
Yeah once Gueye goes, assuming no one else comes in before that, we would have lost Gueye, Lookman, Zouma and Jags from the squad at the end of last year and only added Delph, Lossl and the return of Holgate and whichever other loanees have value. We are undeniably weaker.

That said the window is NOT over and nothing in the last 3 years has shown us to be unwilling to spend when needed. There will be incomings.

Imagine knowing that one of your first choice players is going to leave in the summer (Gana) and not having a back up in place, how crazy would that be, that could never happen surely

It was him. He had a run in with inter’s ultras after he missed a pen and they threw the shirt he gave a supporter back at him after the game.

“How many of them are there? Fifty? A hundred? Two hundred? OK, record my message and let them hear it. I will bring 100 criminals from Argentina who will kill them on the spot.”

That’s the spirit we’re missing
Kelly’s heroes would have had them rarrrr off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back