Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I saw the Newcastle one, made me laugh I have to admit. I see what you are saying, it can be jarring , I don’t think everyone is a parasite though , some may take their own experiences of support over the years and have their say on things . They could be wind up merchants or sincerely believe what they are saying I don’t know.

There is two sides of the extreme , you have the ones you speak of and the other end the ones who never say anything remotely constructive, the sycophant.

We need a great signing to chill things a bit hopefully

I pity them more than anything, as I can only imagine how miserable and empty their home lives are.

They all need to be moved on. Lookman included
I didn’t bring lookman into anything you wierdo. Someone else said that we needed to shift players who weren’t contributing and you made a point of saying that lookman isn’t on as much as others. I agreed with the original poster and you seek to have agreed but then thrown in one of your usual comments about your regret that ratfink is being sold.

It’s like you’re incapable of just agreeing with someone without having to throw something additional in. It’s like an illness.
This "Lookman included" felt like a pop shot.

I'd apologize for misunderstanding you but the rest of that post was a shot. So insteas I'll just toss you on ignore since, as much as you complain about my posts, you also seem incapable of not taking pops at me every time you reply. I don't mind having people disagree but you always have to go that extra little bit to make it personal.

Anyway I'll keep this on topic: it would be unreal of we were the unnamed Pepe team.

This "Lookman included" felt like a pop shot.

I'd apologize for misunderstanding you but the rest of that post was a shot. So insteas I'll just toss you on ignore since, as much as you complain about my posts, you also seem incapable of not taking pops at me every time you reply. I don't mind having people disagree but you always have to go that extra little bit to make it personal.

Anyway I'll keep this on topic: it would be unreal of we were the unnamed Pepe team.

How is it a pop shot? You’re very strange

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back