Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I know of a guy who started supporting Leeds when they were half decent in 2002 or whenever that was and he still does. You can't rid yourself of us that easy.

Sadly, I live near Leeds. Leeds fans, dare I say are at the same level at the other lot.

Me and a work colleague who supports Boro were going to start taking notes of the comments we heard and publish a book.

Sadly, I live near Leeds. Leeds fans, dare I say are at the same level at the other lot.

Me and a work colleague who supports Boro were going to start taking notes of the comments we heard and publish a book.
The guy I'm talking about lives near me in the States and is not originally from Leeds.

Leao was on a free and many clubs were after him, so not sure they deserve a lot of credit for that one.

Hence my point.

They picked him up for £0 and selling him for £30-40mill, picked Pepe up for £9mill and selling for £60+mill, picked Soumare up for £0 and had a €40mill bid for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back