Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is baffling and scary as nobody knows him.

All Everton players are top lads away from the Footy.
Didn't put that very well. I meant that they dislike his on field persona, the fact he dives a lot sort of thing. And this overshadows the fact that he is a very good and dangerous footballer who can play right across the front line.

I actually don't think there is much chance that we will sign him, and I'm not even convinced at the rumours that we are interested in him. But if he did come to Everton I'm sure it wouldn't take too long before he became a crowd favourite.

The only way I see it being true is it tying into Palace’s interest in McCarthy, say a set amount up front plus McCarthy and either another player or addons
First game of the season would be interesting if Bolasie, McCarthy and Niasse were playing for Palace !

This is ridiculous. Sky know nothing, they rely on tittle tattle from agents to supply their 'news'.
Zaha's agent is stirring up fake interest in his client in an attempt to get Arsenal to improve their offer (the only offer they've actually had thus far).

There may be a genuine link with McCarthy to Palace, but nothing in our alleged interest in Zaha.

On to the next one lads. This is done.

Ayoze Perez £30mill
Tyrone Mings £26.5mill
Danny 'always injured' Mings £20mill
Dominic Solanke £19mill
Harry Maguire £80mill

Yet Zaha isnt worth £75-80mill??

Ayoze Perez £30mill
Tyrone Mings £26.5mill
Danny 'always injured' Ings £20mill
Dominic Solanke £19mill
Harry Maguire £80mill

Yet Zaha isnt worth £75-80mill??

Mental isn't it mate?

Clearly FIFA fanboys who reckon he isn't worth that much.

Cannot see Zaha coming here for numerous reasons probably already discussed.

The only way I could see it happening is if players are involved.

So McCarthy / Bolasie / Besic + fee

That would get players not required out for a 1st team ready starter with wages like for like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back