Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
...ah, it’s nice to see the round-up appreciated. I’ll continue until the window closes in just over a fortnight, but the post will be a few hours later. Hope you and other Californian Toffee @LinekersLegs are looking forward to the new season.

Cheers Blue. I’m an exiled Scouser (although aren’t many better places to be exiled to like!). Looking forward to getting home for the Burnley away game.

Probably a pipe dream, but this is my hopeful outcome:

Sell:
Gana (cert)
Lookman (cert)
Schneiderlin
Besic
McCarthy
Mirallas
Bolasie
Niasse
Onyekuru

Buy:
Replace Gana for less than we sell him for
A good value CB, likely from abroad
Buy Kean, loan Costa (ok doubtful, but bring in an experienced striker from somewhere)
Loan a RW
Loan/buy a RB, although content at the moment for Holgate to be 4th CB & backup RB depending on how funds are looking, who we turf & how much for

Cuts our squad by 3 or 4, clears most deadwood & allows us financially viable movement

Yerry mins charged with breaching betting rules means another Columbian is coming ah the 50 kilos for Ben yedder it's all coming together

That's circa £34m in profit. Just need to make our money back on the £135m outlay for Sigurdsson, Williams, Tosun, Schneiderlin and Bolasie and I'd say Walsh can enjoy a nice, positive retrospective.
Interestingly while Walsh failed spectacularly at his expensive signings, with only Pickford and Keane looking to be good purchases, and Siggy as fine, just overpriced, Walsh hit on 5 of his 6 purchases below 10 million, the unknown players. The one he didnt wasnt actually a purchase from another club, but the free transfer of Sandro.

PAY ATTENTION. INFO FROM PORTUGAL. DANILO PEREIRA,FROM PORTO, IS THE TARGET TO REPLACE GANA. He left the Porto internship today for disciplinary reasons. Wants to leave his club and want to play for Everton.

Excelent player. He is European Champion from Portugal

I hope you are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back