Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if Gueye goes for £28mil as quoted, Lookman for £18mil, Vlasic £16.. plus loan fees etc and others moved on.. how are we actually doing from a player trading perspective after the Walsh era? Must be light at the end of the tunnel at this stage..

That's circa £34m in profit. Just need to make our money back on the £135m outlay for Sigurdsson, Williams, Tosun, Schneiderlin and Bolasie and I'd say Walsh can enjoy a nice, positive retrospective.

Maybe it’s wishful thinking, but just maybe we are waiting till after the announcement of the stadium plans tomorrow before we make our move in the market. With so little transfer activity happening, sports news outlets are crying out for stories. Tomorrow Everton are going to be the news story! There will be a real feel good factor around the club and it’s fanbase (here’s hoping the designs meet our expectations). Potential young exciting talent will see us as exciting ‘project’ (hate that term) to fulfil their talent. Brands will want to enhance the momentum of tomorrow and I could see the arrival of either kean or Malcolm or both soon after.

I think thats more than wishful thinking.

Id look at it more as taking our medicine we are making small progress all the time, its the windows of 16/17/18 that has us banjacksed. A lot of that is unresovable in my opinion and we will be carrying the burden, i had hoped for more progress this summer, but to be fair to Brands its a tough nut to crack and id have some sympathy for him.

Looks like cleaning up the squad and finances will be incremental, i put the three year time frame on it my self last summer, so we are 12 months in really.
Banjacksed?

I find it very hard to believe that Delph isn't here to replace Gana.
Seems a very Daucoure-type player. Box to box, can tackle. Then alongside him Gomes and Sig in a 4-3-3 seems alot closer to what Marco did at Watford with Daucoure, Capoue, Hughes / Cleverley.

PAY ATTENTION. INFO FROM PORTUGAL. DANILO PEREIRA,FROM PORTO, IS THE TARGET TO REPLACE GANA. He left the Porto internship today for disciplinary reasons. Wants to leave his club and want to play for Everton.

Excelent player. He is European Champion from Portugal

He's a good player.

But why on earth has he been kicked out of a club for disciplinary reasons!!

PAY ATTENTION. INFO FROM PORTUGAL. DANILO PEREIRA,FROM PORTO, IS THE TARGET TO REPLACE GANA. He left the Porto internship today for disciplinary reasons. Wants to leave his club and want to play for Everton.

Excelent player. He is European Champion from Portugal
:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back