Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

My main concern over it is just replacing our DCM and CB in the same window, and how that will effect the defence, which was so key in our late season run.
Spot on.

It's not bedwetting realising these positions need filling asap so that the players gel and settle into our side, let alone moving to a new country potentially.

As it stands an injury in our defence would be potentially a disaster.

We need a centre back, a Gueye replacement, a striker, another right back and from what Silva’s said a left footed wide player.

Zaha is none of those things.
Get 5 out of those 5 demands and I'll be more than pleasantly surprised. Get 5 players that do the biz and I'll probably start worrying about Marcel and his strange mystical powers.

Can’t see Zaha myself.

As a few have said, it’s a ruse to hurry Arsenal up.

Do we even need any more wingers? Or could we use him as a CF?
Hopefully it is a ruse to hurry Arsenal up, in return they pay 10 mill for McCarthy and hopefully take Bolasie also.

no the idea was to send Bolasie along with Besic, Martina, Mc Carthy, Tosun and Niasse to Palace for Zaha :)
But Echo denied our interest in Zaha
Can just imagine them in an old minibus driven by Bill who is honking the horn outside Palace's training ground. Good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back