Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Realistically speaking, Zaha moving here isn't an upgrade for him, careers wise. Not sure if he will be interested coming here.

From what I can tell, The Echo and Alan Myers are pretty confident we aren't interested in any players at all. They know who we don't want, but don't have an idea of who we do want.

LE/AM: "Hi Marcel, are you interested in buying XXXX"
MB: "No"
LE/AM: What about
MB: "No, go away"
LE/AM "Thanks Marcel".

Uh, when did we loan out Bolasie?
I just had a quick trawl of the forum to find his thread, I gave up on the 7th page. To put that into perspective, the Everton vs. West Ham 1977 thread has more recent comments on it!

I guess they pulled a sneaky on us. Farewell Yannick, we never even got to say goodbye... apparently.

We will sign players,if they are the right ones or ones we were not expecting to sign,time will tell.but going to be a busy last 15 days including today

From what I can tell, The Echo and Alan Myers are pretty confident we aren't interested in any players at all. They know who we don't want, but don't have an idea of who we do want.

LE/AM: "Hi Marcel, are you interested in buying XXXX"
MB: "No"
LE/AM: What about
MB: "No, go away"
LE/AM "Thanks Marcel".

Die a bit inside when people ask Myers for info and he just says not that he knows of after he checked sky news/bbc

Sky Sources: AKA, Le Parisien who reported yesterday that he was sold for 28.5 million, plus add ons. If we get add-ons that take it to at least 30 million, Im fine with it. Hes been great here, but in 2 years he would be worth half that.

My main concern over it is just replacing our DCM and CB in the same window, and how that will effect the defence, which was so key in our late season run.

Realistically speaking, Zaha moving here isn't an upgrade for him, careers wise. Not sure if he will be interested coming here.
Its annoying but this is true, he wants a top side, if the fee is to be 80m thats a top 6 fee right there, for me its a non starter, i just dont think he is that good

Can’t see Zaha myself.

As a few have said, it’s a ruse to hurry Arsenal up.

Do we even need any more wingers? Or could we use him as a CF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back