Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaha, Kean and Richarlison would be an incredible front line.
It would, but I can’t see it happening. We might sign Kean, but Zaha seems like an odd choice given the money that Palace appear to want. Surely Brands would want to find a better value winger elsewhere.

I think we would forget about playing with an out and out striker and we would operate with a front three of wingers/attacking midfielders, a bit like what mordor do.

Wed prob bring Welbeck in for the just in cases.
I agree. Plus depth in that area would be great.

He would improve us straight away but the money is huge

Bolasie and McCarthy and 55 million??
We've already loaned out Bolasie (can we still sell him if they honor the loan?) and I think if Palace have any position well covered it's the defensive midfielder spot, with Luka Milivojevic and Kouyaté probably both more fit than McCarthy at the moment.

The only way it could be there is if it is bankrolled by Usmanov.

I just don't believe we are in for him as he has already made it clear he wants to go to Arsenal and of course there is the small matter of 80m.

Arsenal can't afford 80 Million either though, so it's very weird

Maybe Arsenal will sign Zaha and offload a couple of young lads to Palace as well as part of the deal?

My only problem is that from a portfolio construction perspective, is he really going to offer diversification considering we already hold Bernard, richarlison and sigurdsson?

if he was left footed, i would say yes, then considerable reduction in risk, with higher risk adjusted returns. but he is another right footer, but if we simply rotating our of three sectors up front we could gear ourselves to every match to reduce risk and take into account the managers own views.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back