Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough, then.

I tend to take anything that comes out of the club with a pinch of salt when it comes to transfers. It's difficult for the manager to toe the party line without discrediting himself in the eyes of the fans, like Moyes ended up doing, especially when he's facing the same questions on an almost daily basis. They're expected to be more like politicians than coaches at times.

My take is that the club have swapped Gana for Delph, leaving them with basically the same level of player + £18m, which isn't bad going. I think that they're always open to finding the next long-term replacement for any position, but aren't going to spend in the region that Spurs had to in order to get Ndombele, hence swapping one cheap placeholder for another in midfield.
You do know that Delph isn’t gana replacement don’t you?!?!?!

Not just us.

On 19 July 2014, Juventus announced that they had reached an agreement for the fee of €20 million for the transfer of Morata, who signed a five-year deal,[24][25] with Real Madrid having the option to buy him back in the future.
On 21 June 2016, Real Madrid exercised their buy-back clause to re-sign Morata from Juventus for €30 million

Kelechi Iheanacho on Tuesday evening completed a £25 million move from Manchester City to Leicester City after passing a medical, sources have confirmed to KweséESPN.
Manchester City have inserted a buy-back option in the contract, which KweséESPN is told has been pegged at £50m for one of Europe's brightest young footballers.

But they are quite rare.
Can’t see City exercising that one! Ha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back