Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
....well, it’s Friday 26th July and we’re into the last fortnight of the summer window. Most articles focus yesterday’s new stadium presentation, but here’s this morning’s Toffee Transfer rumour round-up;

- According to The Telegraph, Everton are prepared to pay £60m plus 28 year old striker, Cenk Tosun, for Crystal Palace winger, Wilfried Zaha. The Toffees, however, could lose out to Chelsea who are looking to secure a deal that allows Palace to keep the 26 year old until their transfer ban finishes. Journalist Duncan Castles suggests Zaha is open to a move to Goodison, seeing Everton as an upgrade to Palace.

- The Daily Mail say Everton want Jean-Philippe Gbamin and his German Bundesliga side, Mainz, have slapped a £30m price tag on the 23 year old defensive midfielder.

- Sky Italia report Everton continue to make progress in their pursuit of Juventus striker, Moise Kean. The Toffees have held talks with Juventus and Kean’s agent, Mino Raiola. Corriere dello Sport say the 19 year old is open to the prospect of moving to Everton.

- Le Parisien continue to report PSG are on the cusp of signing Everton midfielder, Idrissa Gueye. L’Equipe say the 29 year old has snubbed Manchester United and will sign a 5 year deal next week.

- Everton’s Official Site confirm the transfer of Ademola Lookman to RB Leipzig for an undisclosed fee. The Liverpool Echo understands the German outfit could end up paying £22.5m for the 21 year old.

....well, it’s Friday 26th July and we’re into the last fortnight of the summer window. Most articles focus yesterday’s new stadium presentation, but here’s this morning’s Toffee Transfer rumour round-up;

- According to The Telegraph, Everton are prepared to pay £60m plus 28 year old striker, Cenk Tosun, for Crystal Palace winger, Wilfried Zaha. The Toffees, however, could lose out to Chelsea who are looking to secure a deal that allows Palace to keep the 26 year old until their transfer ban finishes. Journalist Duncan Castles suggests Zaha is open to a move to Goodison, seeing Everton as an upgrade to Palace.

- The Daily Mail say Everton want Jean-Philippe Gbamin and his German Bundesliga side, Mainz, have slapped a £30m price tag on the 23 year old.

- Sky Italia report Everton continue to make progress in their pursuit of Juventus striker, Moise Kean. The Toffees have held talks with Juventus and Kean’s agent, Mino Raiola. Corriere dello Sport say the 19 year old is open to the prospect of moving to Everton.

- Le Parisien continue to report PSG are on the cusp of signing Everton midfielder, Idrissa Gueye. L’Equipe say the 29 year old has snubbed Manchester United and will sign a 5 year deal next week.

- Everton’s Official Site confirm the transfer of Ademola Lookman to RB Leipzig for an undisclosed fee. The Liverpool Echo understands the German outfit could end up paying £22.5m for the 21 year old.
Ta mate.

Zaha to sign for a team who can't sign anyone.

Silly season indeed.

Few West Brom fans seemed excited at the possibility they could get Holgate on a permanent deal. Seems strange, but if we did bring in a CB and RB I’d be happy to give Gibson some exposure to the first team.

Few West Brom fans seemed excited at the possibility they could get Holgate on a permanent deal. Seems strange, but if we did bring in a CB and RB I’d be happy to give Gibson some exposure to the first team.

....I expect Gibson has already leapfrogged Holgate in the pecking order for CB. I see Gibson as a CB who can cover LB, and Holgate as a RB who can cover CB. Plenty of Holgate links to West Brom this week, including for a loan deal.

....I expect Gibson has already leapfrogged Holgate in the pecking order for CB. I see Gibson as a CB who can cover LB, and Holgate as a RB who can cover CB. Plenty of Holgate links to West Brom this week, including for a loan deal.

Would love Holgate to step it up and push Keane and Mina, but he’s missing something for me. A calmness perhaps, gets involved in battles he doesn’t need to too often.

These Zaha links just seem totally bizarre.

Thankfully I think it’s all crap, I decided this after seeing bbc gossip column where it said we were willing to bid 60m and tuson , doesn’t seem to unrealistic I guess. Then I continued reading and it said we were also scared that we were going to lose out to Chelsea , as in transfer banned Chelsea .

- The Daily Mail say Everton want Jean-Philippe Gbamin and his German Bundesliga side, Mainz, have slapped a £30m price tag on the 23 year old defensive midfielder.

I have no idea how good the source is for the kean bit, but, 19 year old with a year left, that won’t sigh a contract , who’s agent is in talks and wants to move on us or at least is open to it.... juve don’t have a leg to stand on

Silly money for zaha that, he's very good on his day but if we spent that much it gives the same feeling as when we spent that money on bolasie, you just knew it was too much and it wasn't going to work out

Zaha doesn’t have the problem that Bolasie had in being rubbish his entire career though. But you’re right, we should not be spending that on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back