Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don’t have to consider it with every single player we sign though surely?

No, but it's kind of pertinent when we're talking 60 bleedin smackers isn't it?

I'm the man who wanted to sign Gana to his last big contract remember, so it's not like I'm against spending money on proven players when I know we're unlikely to get something back. This is a big wedge we're talking about regards to Zaha though

WHERE ARE THE LINKS TO LOZANO?

BRANDS, LAST YEAR I WROTE ABOUT A CUTE MEXICAN GIRL THAT HAD LOZANO ON HER SHIRT WHICH WHEN HE SIGNS WILL GIVE ME WONDERFUL PANGS OF EROTIC NOSTALGIA EVERY TIME HE TOUCHES THE BALL. BUT YOU IGNORED THAT. YOU HAD TO KEEP LOOKMAN.

ZAHA WILL MAKE ME CRY AND THINK OF DRUGS AND KNIVES BECAUSE HE IS FROM LONDON AND THAT IS A DISGUSTING PLACE.

Crying

Chelsea and Arsenal interested in Zaha

Buttttt he's not good enough for Everton lol

I think because he's a winger and from Crystal Palace our fans think he's Bolasie MrkII without actually seeing what he does week in week out at Palace.

Is he over priced? Yes but so is every bugger else in the league and if Ajax refuse to sell Neres and Malcom and his entourage want a fancier named club then what else can we do.

Arsenal also signed wellbeck and Chelsea signed bravely and drinkwater. “Big” clubs by crap too

We don’t have to consider it with every single player we sign though surely?
It becomes less of a worry when we don’t have so many players on the books that shouldn’t be here, but I do think resale value is a factor we should be considering with every transfer at the moment.

Chelsea and Arsenal interested in Zaha

Buttttt he's not good enough for Everton lol

I think because he's a winger and from Crystal Palace our fans think he's Bolasie MrkII without actually seeing what he does week in week out at Palace.

Is he over priced? Yes but so is every bugger else in the league and if Ajax refuse to sell Neres and Malcom and his entourage want a fancier named club then what else can we do.
Are you implying that Zaha, Neres and Malcom are the only suitable players available in the whole wide world of football?
Also , what’s an Evertonian doing watching Palace ‘week in week out’ ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back