Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prediction:
1. Zaha for 60mil + tosun + mcCarthy
2. Kean for 40mil
3. Gbamin for 31mil
4. A CH (maybe Zouma out of the blue)

I rate zaha but can only see him either being our so called striker or in place of Bernard if we get kean also then it's definately Bernie to the bench

Pepe to arsenal stuff,also been reported that napoil have the same deal in place but just dont agree with the agent fee hes getting at minute

He scores goals right across the front line based on that.
Zaha Kean Richarlison
I think that a quality forward line, pace power, movement, all good finishers. Allows us to use bernard as a back up to sigurdsson too, harsh on Bernie as he played well end of last season but it's a good problem to have for Silva. Still cant see Zaha happening though, think he would be a success here.

Wounded if we spunk £80m on a slight upgrade on a Bolasie. Doesn’t score or create anywhere near enough for that price.
If I have to read this one more timeeee

Fair enough if people don’t think he’s worth 80m, but anyone saying “he’s just another Bolasie” are only saying it cus he’s a black winger who plays for Palace

If you saw Bolasie in his last 3 years at Palace, and have seen Zaha in the last 3 years, they don’t even look they’re playing the same sport

In a totally different planet

Welcome to Everton

IMG_20190727_112557.webp

Bolasie and Zaha are nothing alike at all. Zaha is a good player and Bolasie is and was absolutely woeful.

I can see why people would feel the deals are equally bad for us though. For 80m you expect top level elite players and Zaha is not.

I presume the vision with zaha is that with his pace and skill he would link up very well with richarlison, bernard and possibly kean

When you consider that richarlison is capable of dragging 2-3 defenders out of position imagine the amount of space zaha will have to exploit

Thats exactly what Zaha does too, so imagine defenders trying to be occupied with both of them. I cant believe people dont want him

Pepe to arsenal stuff,also been reported that napoil have the same deal in place but just dont agree with the agent fee hes getting at minute

Ornstien stated Arsenal have reached agreement and wsges wont be a problem. He's off there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back