Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neiler has shown himself in the past to be a shocking judge of player. Stephen Hunt being a particular highlight. Even using stats to argue that Hunt was better than Pienaar.

I would have been a big Stephen Hunt fan to be fair to me, I really liked him being Irish of course. He had a couple of exceptional years i n 2010/11 in the PL and we didn’t have a pot to piss in, with zero width back then it was all about finding ability fro peanuts. He had a few bad injuries shortly after and never really got going again in the PL.

I wouldn’t have been a big Pienaar fan, was right to, he binned us of for Spurs, not an Evertonian for my money just another mercenary and hugely overrated by our fan base.

Have no issues with any of my posts, I’ll stand by them all.

Flattered lads are going back tbh. ;)

There’s a few good ones from 2008, I’d say, prime Joe Barton years.

To be fair we were posting on the wind up most of the time when he place was smaller, Charlie Adam was a great trap, as was Yobo going on loan to Real Madrid.

Last edited:
I seen him about 5 games last year and he was a striker and scored in none of them.

And yet you say you knew he played as a striker the majority of the season but admit you only saw him play in 5 games last season.

So you don't have a jar of glue really do you?

If you saw him play as striker 5 times and he only played 15 games as a striker all season scoring 2 goals and getting 4 assists and you say he didn't score in any of the games you watched. On avarage you must of seen him get 2 assists. What were they like?

I would have been a big Stephen Hunt fan to be fair to me, I really liked him being Irish of course. He had a couple of exceptional years i n 2010/11 in the PL and we didn’t have a pot to piss in, with zero width back then it was all about finding ability fro peanuts.

I wouldn’t have been a big Pienaar fan, was right to, he binned us of for Spurs, not an Evertonian for my money and hugely overrated by our fan base.

Have no issues with any of my posts, I’ll stand by them all.

Flattered lads are going back tbh. ;)
I'm Irish but to say Stephen Hunt was a better player than Steven Pienaar is off the charts crazy.

It's ok to admit to being wrong from time to time, everyone is at some point or other.

I'm Irish but to say Stephen Hunt was a better player than Steven Pienaar is off the charts crazy.

It's ok to admit to being wrong from time to time, everyone is at some point or other.

I liked Hunt myself, there were a couple of years at a Reading he’s was a top player and very effective. Back then we were always looking for low cost and value, there weren’t many Malcom threads. I rated him defo at the time hands up, I’d stand by it to be honest.

Like I say I wasn’t, am not, and sure never be a big Pienaar fan, have very little time for the lad on a number of different fronts. For reasons ive said over the years.

I stand by my posts to be fair, it’s all opinion at the end of the day. I know lads get wound up about being right and wrong, NEA.

Scary to think that was 9 years ago, nice and scary someone went that far back, it’s very flattering.

I liked Hunt myself, there were a couple of years at a Reading he’s was a top player and very effective. Back then we were always looking for low cost and value, there weren’t many Malcom threads. I rated him defo at the time hands up, I’d stand by it to be honest.

Like I say I wasn’t, am not, and sure never be a big Pienaar fan, have very little time for the lad on a number of different fronts. For reasons ive said ver the yeas.

I stand by my posts to be fair, it’s all opinion at the end of the day. I know lads get wound up about being right and wrong, NEA.

Scary to think that was 9 years ago, nice and scary someone went that far back, it’s very flattering.
God, I couldn't stand watching Stephen Hunt playing for Ireland, dunno would I have coped if I had to every week with Everton, and I was always a Pienaar fan, it's a funny old game, different strokes for different folks.

Like I say I wasn’t, am not, and sure never be a big Pienaar fan, have very little time for the lad on a number of different fronts. For reasons ive said over the years.

What reasons ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back