Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why for so many years we have neglected the need to sign a left footed winger to give balance to the side and more permutations.

“ We're delighted as Oumar is a player we've been following for a long time," Toffees boss Roberto Martinez said.

Were the scouts drunk

I appreciate I have you on ignore but somehow you're still making it difficult to follow actual transfer news.

Come on this thread to get legitimate news not to see you spitting your dummy out. Hope we see some deals start to come to fruition in the next few days so they can bed in before the PL gets underway.
I'm only here to please.

Just desperation at the lack of news I think. Incomings after the weekend I reckon especially after Marcos post match comments. Pressure is on Brands.
I think Silva did the same thing last season as well. Wouldn’t be surprised to see a flurry of signings soon. Also wouldn’t be surprised if Everton FC liquidated after this season.

You see im not seeing the level of reports I should be, about anybody, its all very, very strange.

The Kean story is bubbling away, but IMO nobody really solid has reported on it yet and its just bubbling, stories generally explode when they are close.

Same for Zaha, that Gblammo fella as well, after the whole fake agent stuff its died down.

Im sure things will pick up from Monday, but currently I honestly wouldnt like to say who we will or wont sign, Kean is the 1 that seems most likely, but I wouldn't be putting money on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back