Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
so sky know nothing but the echo also know nothing for saying we aren't interested in the player
alright guys WHICH ONE IS IT

so sky know nothing but the echo also know nothing for saying we aren't interested in the player
alright guys WHICH ONE IS IT
tguZ3fL.gif

Actually think King is very well informed on EFC matters, therefore quite reluctant to get edited over Sky's reported 'bid'.

Zaha or not, we badly need a winger this summer too with Lookman leaving. Need to have at least 2 in this week so we're not looking for 5 during the final week.

Well what does Wilf want? CL? So maybe not. Palace will have to decide if it’s enough, unless Arsenal top it. Nobody wants to keep an unhappy player, think Lookman.
Personally I don't think he'll want to come here. Completely guessing of course. He obviously loves the club, has been there since he was a kid apart from a season at United. By all accounts wants to stay in London and has said he would prefer a team with realistic aspirations of regular CL qualification. I think he'd struggle to persuade Palace owners to sell for £25m below their valuation of him because he is so desperate to come here.

I could be completely wrong. He may have spoken to Marcel/Marco who have told him of our expected purchases and he wants to be part of our project. Bit doubtful though hey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back