Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is one think leaking information to local paper...but for the local paper to rubbish practically all the other stories is just pure and simple incompetent journalism...just dont publish anything if you dont have a clue. Echo is actually worst that any wannabe itk person...

So you would rather they said nothing?
Defeats the purpose of news.

Are you trolling here?

Unlike Sky, The Echo has actual knowledge and dont make it up as they go along.

I mean if we sign Zaha that changes, but for now their recent record demands we take notice.

Sky havent called a transfer right since 1993.
Of course they get things right...if you rubbish all the stories linking us to players well at least you know that 90% will be correct...as we will be linked to many players over the summer...give one story from the echo that nobody else got before them...one positive news...

Includes all the youth players that were released Zat,

Last I looked it was upto about 8/9 we'd offloaded, not including those youngsters like Kenny/Dowell who have gone on development loans.

Still at least 10 left to shift out. Pennington, Martina, Stek, Besic, McCarthy, Schneids, Kev, Bolasie, Niasse, Tarashaj and Tosun. I've probably still missed somebody off.
I'm sure Tarashaj has gone on loan in Holland see out his final year there

Of course they get things right...if you rubbish all the stories linking us to players well at least you know that 90% will be correct...as we will be linked to many players over the summer...give one story from the echo that nobody else got before them...one positive news...

Thats not what they do, if Brands wanted his targets in the media, they would be there.

Having a pop at The Echo for telling the truth is the hottest of takes.

Is one think leaking information to local paper...but for the local paper to rubbish practically all the other stories is just pure and simple incompetent journalism...just dont publish anything if you dont have a clue. Echo is actually worst that any wannabe itk person...
It’s only incompetent journalism to rubbish links if they end up actually happening. If they don’t happen, and you were right to rubbish them, it’s pretty competent really.

Amazing that people get worked up about who the press link us with as if it is of any relevance at all to deals being done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back