Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

So much for the famous sky sources and the inclusion of a player with 60 million

Just seen this on SSN.

I still don't believe it like unless Silva has changed his mind on a left footed wide man. Personally I'd still go for a left footer so we could mix things up a bit.

I can't see this being acceptable to Palace anyway so I suppose it's moot whether the bid is genuine.

Is this preference for the better players from PL teams below us just because we can't be bothered trading with foreigners - or is it a 'better the devil you know' sort of thing - because they are pretty expensive.

Just seen this on SSN.

I still don't believe it like unless Silva has changed his mind on a left footed wide man. Personally I'd still go for a left footer so we could mix things up a bit.

I can't see this being acceptable to Palace anyway so I suppose it's moot whether the bid is genuine.

I still think it’s to get arsenal to bid and then he will go there

If sky says we submitted 55 millions bid surely we must be at least interested in the player...echo should be ashamed that as a local newspaper they cannot even get information from the local club.

Are you trolling here?

Unlike Sky, The Echo has actual knowledge and dont make it up as they go along.

I mean if we sign Zaha that changes, but for now their recent record demands we take notice.

Sky havent called a transfer right since 1993.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back