Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh christ here we go. Harvey Elliot’s boyhood club was............the RS. Who’d have guessed it?

Sky currently saying £36m will be required to sign Moisey, and Everton are ‘in talks’.
They’re also showing our Players out and in lists at present, and it’s currently 21 - 3. That’s a good effort (the outs that is, although many are loans obvs)

I like the bit where you dont buy a wing foward. You must LOVE watching Walcott.
Why no wideman? Or would you just want to see Kean as a wideman and Leao as the centre forward?

Kean at wide forward, i reckon he would do a lot of damage with Leao up top.

Oh christ here we go. Harvey Elliot’s boyhood club was............the RS. Who’d have guessed it?

Sky currently saying £36m will be required to sign Moisey, and Everton are ‘in talks’.
They’re also showing our Players out and in lists at present, and it’s currently 21 - 3. That’s a good effort (the outs that is, although many are loans obvs)

21 outs?? Surely its nowhere near that?

Okay missed out on Pepe but it seems we are interested in the Lille's Raphael Lean for about 30 mill.

Leao would be EPIC

Who's Konate

Konate?

Leipzig CB...potentially world clasa

Kean at wide forward, i reckon he would do a lot of damage with Leao up top.

21 outs?? Surely its nowhere near that?

Leao would be EPIC

Leipzig CB...potentially world clasa
I think even Sat will admit we aren’t dropping 80M on Konate. That’s also probably what it would cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back