Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
8 goals a year for 60 plus mil, James Ward-Prowse scored 7 last season
Cool, 80ish million for a player scoring the same amount of goals in 3 years our previous striker did in 1 season. And for more money too. Cool, cool.

8 goals and 8 assists actually. Also he brings alot more then that to the table in a very poor palace side with a very static c.f. and midfield to play with.

I take it neither of you rate Bernard very much if all you care about is goals?

Also the price won't be 80m it's very likely we'll use players to bring the deal down to a more respectable fee. It that's all you care about.

I’d be astonished if we pulled anything close to that off. That’s unrealistic imho and setting Brands up to fail.

We've needed a right back since pre-cuco days, our starting centre half from last year isn't here, Gana has been a guaranteed starter for the past however many seasons, Marco specifically said he needs a left footed winger and we've needed a striker for 3 years.

I wouldn't say brands is set up to fail, he knows and has known as much as everyone how crucial these things are- it's more of a case of these are the positions we need as a minimum as the basics of his job

I’d be astonished if we pulled anything close to that off. That’s unrealistic imho and setting Brands up to fail.

I think Marcel is outstanding and will pull the lot of it off.

Zouma, Zaha, Keane, Bakayoko on loan or the lad from Mainz and Reece James.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they pulled Malcolm in on loan as well.

Are people seriously even discussing Richarlison leaving??

That’s taking bed wetting to another level.

I know this is a message board but there’s not even a discussion to be had with regards to this.
Think very few people actually read, maybe seen, but really read the actual post. Still those pampers or huggies can only hold a limited amount of liquid.

That is utter nonsense.

Might not be allowed to do it legally, by including a clause, but they would be well within their rights to leave it til deadline day so he can't play the next day. I could definitely see that happening. Imagine how bad that would look if they sold him only for his debut to be back at their ground.

I'm not worried yet, but if Brands messes up this window, we need to learn from Walsh and don't prolong failure.

I'm 99% sure we'll come out of this fine though. Yes, things should have been done earlier, but if other clubs are playing chicken, going as close to the line as possible to get more money, then we've got no choice but to call their bluff to bring in the right quality.

I still expect around four signings. I'll be extremely worried if Zaha is one for the money quoted, but that's another issue.

8 goals and 8 assists actually. Also he brings alot more then that to the table in a very poor palace side with a very static c.f. and midfield to play with.

Also the price won't be 80m it's very likely we'll use players to bring the deal down to a more respectable fee. It that's all you care about.

I rate Bernard for the price of free.

Worst Transfer thread in my memory. Hardly any rumours, most we have had the echo poured ice cold water on, highest level in fighting amongst fans out of sheer boredom and frustration.. and now lemmings.... I despair.

Not even a weekly Weasel Index update.

Give it 2 weeks it will get worse.

Our neighbors bringing in more young talent should cheer us all up!

They’ve announced the signing without agreeing a deal with Fulham apparently. Think it’s going to a tribunal like Solanke - more tapping up from our loveable neighbours

10 m more would get us Pepe
I’m sure we could beat Arsenal on wages for a statement signing

Not necessarily...the RS have him as first choice yet he’s seemingly picked Arsenal ahead of them.

I think Zaha is brilliant anyway. Pépé will be doing well to come over here and be better than him, it’s a different animal this league.

You've lost me, you never mentioned in PL history

What would he bring to us considering we don’t normally play counter attacking football & we don’t get fouls for falling over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back