Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C168971-B-96-AF-4-F1-A-BF19-C348-AB9-D1916.png

Being linked with Bakayoko from Chelsea today, he was on loan at AC Milan last year and Chelsea value him at £40m. Given that he was poor for Chelsea I would not be too happy if we paid £40m for him. Hoping we sign someone else for the Gana replacement

He has been poor but he was exceptional at Monaco in a different league to Fabinho playing wise and much more highly rated.

I wouldn’t mind him at all on loan.

I'd literally forgotten he existed at our club? The silence over his situation is weird
I can only think that we're not going to get a work permit for him, so we're trying to sell him before it comes out. Part of me wants to see him here to give him a chance, but part of me wants him sold in case he's not Premier league quality and we get stuck with him, until a Turkish team offer 12p to loan him until his contract ends
Still on leave after African nations. Got married yesterday I think. Supposed to be applying for a work permit or loaning/selling.l if it fails. Think silva may want to have a look at him in training .

A RB able to put pressure on Coleman
A quality CB to challenge Mina and Keane
A CM/DM to replace Gana
A left footed wing forward
A first choice Striker

Thats gotta be the very min for me.

Of course if the likes of Snides, Walcott, Holgate are moved on, they would need replacing, most others we can cull without replacing.

I’d be astonished if we pulled anything close to that off. That’s unrealistic imho and setting Brands up to fail.

Fully aware of that myself and yes, it's been far too long that for a club like Everton. Still no reason for me to get ultra negative about all things concerning Everton. As I see it, we finally seem fully committed, after years and years of accepting mediocrity on board level, to have a real go at challenging the top teams. Won't happen overnight, if indeed it happens ever.

Just imo it's strange that you find a way to give a negative spin to all things Everton try to do and sometimes fail to do. Guess that's what makes you happy in some strange bended way. So who am I to stop you? Carry on as you where
Thanks, I'll do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back