Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bissaka alone will soak up all the potential money we make off the players especially if we sign Gomes and Zouma first

Not sure about that...

I think we'll have a sturdy budget.

If Gana and Vlasic go then its at least £45mil there already...that covers Mendes and Sangare almost.

Tosun Walcott Niasse cover Leao

Wan Bissaka £40mil on top

Not huge fees and lowish wages.

I would target

Wan Bissaka
Mendes
Sangare
Leao

That increases depth in key positions with youth and quality.
I think Pedro is technically 2 steps ahead of Leao and maybe a step behind physically but also older/more experienced than him too. Also would be a hell of a lot cheaper due to not playing in Europe.

I do like Mendes though and wouldn’t mind him whatsoever

I think Pedro is technically 2 steps ahead of Leao and maybe a step behind physically but also older/more experienced than him too. Also would be a hell of a lot cheaper due to not playing in Europe.

I do like Mendes though and wouldn’t mind him whatsoever

Pedro could come back as good as useless.

Brahimi and Herrera had good world cups to experienced and technical and free could no doubt do and job if they settle to the weather.

Not sure about that...

I think we'll have a sturdy budget.

If Gana and Vlasic go then its at least £45mil there already...that covers Mendes and Sangare almost.

Tosun Walcott Niasse cover Leao

Wan Bissaka £40mil on top

Not huge fees and lowish wages.
It’s been said that’s as of right now until we trim the squads we are a sell to buy club. Your proposing getting 3 players for around £80m worth of players been sold and then an additional £40m out of pocket for Wan Bissaka. While it works for trimming the squad we need to use the money we have in the form of the players we got and not inject more money. Need more financially sound options

It’s been said that’s as of right now until we trim the squads we are a sell to buy club. Your proposing getting 3 players for around £80m worth of players been sold and then an additional £40m out of pocket for Wan Bissaka. While it works for trimming the squad we need to use the money we have in the form of the players we got and not inject more money. Need more financially sound options

Sell to buy meaning remove WAGES from the balance sheet.

Moshiri even said himself we can make big signings but on low WAGES

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back