Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our supporters generally tend to do this rewriting of players careers when they leave. That first paragraph is complete nonsense. That may have happened here or there but Gueye was our best player over the balance of his time here.

Let's leave the revisionist history out of this one. Idrissa was a great player for us and a model professional at the same time. He's getting a chance at the top level which he deserves to take and we should be happy for him and remember his time here fondly.

I think your over reacting big time. I wish him well and agree completely he has been great. But he does have limitations which were exposed on a regular basis.

I would argue that Rom was far better than him when at the club. I would say Digne was arguably better than him too last year.

Think the opposite - who says it’s not all been agreed, as reported in the press - and we don’t want some cart horse like Mirallas playing RB injuring our new player.
Mad, so he didn’t play?

There’s me thinking he played really well hahaha

Reckon we'll get Malcom myself and that Zaha is a bit of misdirection. Left footed, Barca need the money and are open to selling him to us. Kean as the striker. As for midfield CB and RB. I haven't got a clue.

We only seem to use the british press for playing negotiation games these days (like when linked with tierney for example), as for the players who we actually end up signing the news tends to come from the foreign news outlets.

Just my uninformed gut opinion.

Zaha is good but at £80m ? Or even £70m is way way overpriced. He doesn’t influence games regularly enough to warrant the price tag.

Rather spend £25m on Zyech if we need a winger or Malcom for £43m for that matter. With the formers assists being very impressive.

That just me though

According to sports now Everton have put in an offer of £55m for Saha and had it turned down straight away and have put in a bid for Malcom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back