Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Without naming games there was times he often got bypassed easily, gave the ball away easily, took the wrong option.

He often did OK, often very well but also often he was awful. He peaked the last six months.
Our supporters generally tend to do this rewriting of players careers when they leave. That first paragraph is complete nonsense. That may have happened here or there but Gueye was our best player over the balance of his time here.

Let's leave the revisionist history out of this one. Idrissa was a great player for us and a model professional at the same time. He's getting a chance at the top level which he deserves to take and we should be happy for him and remember his time here fondly.

View attachment 63548

Found this which doesn’t bode well for Gbamin seeing that he has worse passing stats than Gana in a worse league.

I’d like others in the mix like Soumaré and Berge

Imagine what these graphs would look like if you used Gueye's figures from when he was 23 like Gbamin is. In short, don't compare data of a 23 year old to a 30 year old. It's well known defensive midfielders peak later in their careers.

Just shows how the game's about opinions as I've always found Tousart to be gash.

Sangare or Soumare for me although not sure Soumare has the pace/energy to do what Gana does.
My 2 favorites are Sander Berge and Boubakary Soumare but Berge isn't linked. Tousart will due for me though, like a younger Schniederlin with an engine and wider passing range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back