Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
this Zaha bid kinda throws all my theory’s out of the window. I assumed the talk was BS by either his agent or palace to force Arsenal’s hand. Then I assumed maybe it was Brands trying to get Barca to panic sell Malcom. You don’t bid 55 million for one player in an attempt to lower the asking price for another - if Zaha doesn’t happen now we’ve set a benchmark that other clubs will hold us too. I still can’t see him signing but it makes things these last 2 weeks interesting

Felt the same way reading a report on how we have the interest in Malcom and won’t budge on the fee. Our advantage goes out the window.

Brands hopefully does his best Petyr Baelish and comes back with the coins and the hunks.

Just like Grouse hunting season that opens on the 12th August àlso known as the glorious 12th, i declare today the wonderful 29th! Also known as the weasel season, today we will no doubt begin to see weasels aplenty which causes great delight amoungst the locals, but which ultimately in many cases turns quite quickly to utter despair. Just like in grouse hunting there is a team of beaters whose sole mission is to flush out and expose the weasel so that it can be shot down.

I hope you all manage to bag a few!

long-tailed-weasel-picture-for-identification.jpg

Wasn’t too fussed on Zaha but imagine the complete chaos we could cause teams next season.

Oh we will double up on Zaha, leaving plenty of room for the best LB around to pick his spots.

Dirk Kuyt sprinting and lunging two footed with studs showing on Neville too.

The phantom goal. Too too many against the one team. Imagine it was against like Southampton all these years it would be dead weird. And it probably would be a voodoo item for every pretty match build up. Not with Liverpool. It's understood.

Ademola Lookman £23k £16.20m
Nikola Vlasic £30k £14.13m
Phil Jagielka £50k Free Transfer
Mateusz Hewelt £5k Free Transfer
Luke Garbutt £30k Loan
Brendan Galloway £22k Free Transfer
Sandro Ramírez £105k Loan
Kieran Dowell £15k Loan
Jonjoe Kenny £15k Loan
Shani Tarashaj £15k Tarashaj Loan
Harry Charsley £1k Without Club
Ashley Williams £70k Without Club
Gana Geuye £75k £28m*

Wages saved ~ £500k p/w
Fees generated ~ £60m

Sandro’s whole wages offloaded - which is unlikely, So, that that figure to ~ £400k p/w which equates to £20m over the season.

Also never added any loan fees in, so if anything the figures are conservative.

That Gerrard/Hilbert was the worst game from a ref I've ever seen, isn't that the one where we were denied a stone wall penalty in the last minute as well.

That had to be fixed. I'll never forget, clattenburg admitting he accepted bungs for matches made it even clearer that it was fixed. It just makes me laugh at how crap Liverpool are, that they need a last minute penalty to win a game against us when the ref is almost walking the ball into the net for them. The fact they get this treatment all the time and haven't won the prem is a joke.

Right anyway, look forward, the blues are on the up, we're going to get a fancy new stadium that the RS will struggle to win at and this summer needs to be the best step in our trajectory up the league, let's get some boss players in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back