Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At work refreshing my phone every 30 seconds hoping for moyes kean announcement today
Leave the phone until you get home and don't look for any news then when you get home There'll be another 60 pages on this thread and you'll think nice one we must have signed someone only to have a look at it and see its just people chatting complete wham about us being skint or us having loads of money others saying they are worried and others saying not worried yet

Can I ask a question re the valuation of Zaha.

Richarlison had 13 goals and 1 assist last season.

Zaha 10 goals and 5 assists.

Broadly comparable (although you could argue that Zaha did it in an inferior team).

How much would people want for Richarlison?

Considering Richarlison is a lot younger and a full Brazilian international, probably looking at the 80m Palace want for Zaha.

Broadly comparable (although you could argue that Zaha did it in an inferior team).

I would want £100m+ for richarlison, but I wouldn’t expect somebody to actually pay that for him at the moment. That’s the thing with valuations, what something’s worth to the seller is not always in any way comparable to what it’s worth to the buyer.

I can’t remember which Ref it was but the one who sent Roswell off came out recently and said that it was the biggest regret of his career.

Martin Atkinson it was and the only regret that gimp has was it got overturned.

Worst ref we could ever get. He has done us so many times it's unreal. West ham this season at home, one of West hams players kicked Walcott in the face and only got a yellow, Snodgrass did a two footed lunging tackle on Bernard and only got a yellow and siggurson was about to shoot in the area and a west ham play just pushed him in the back that rat said no pen.

Against city in the leauge cup he was the ref when stearling did a one-two with the advertising board and they scored then aguero was about 5 yards offside to score the winner.

Was also the ref when Rooney got elbowed in the face in the area off a corner (against Huddersfield or Brighton I think) and cut him wide open, when Rooney complained if he'd seen it he just shrugged and told him to get off the pitch.

Man city away when Milner fell over in the area and jumped back up because he had fell over and he gave them a pen. Then mangala flying kicked eto in the back and only got a yellow then fernandiniho did a over the head kick into one of our players heads and only got a yellow.

I could go on for days about how that rat has screwed us over in games. Worst rs ref to ever ref'd a match.

I'm still pretty relaxed and optimistic about the transfer window. I trust brands/Silva until they give me a reason not to.
Looks like we're sniffing for a gana replacement plus Delph (plus gomes) = stronger midfield
A winger - malcom or zaha = stronger attack
Looks like we'll sign Kean - riskier but can't see any other way of signing a top goal scorer without European football, than hoping someone with bags of potential will realise it with us.
Central defence is slightly worrying but I think we'll bring in cover for mina/Keane at least - perhaps another loan.

If you look at it from another angle, when teams play palace they go after them, so Zaha has far more space than richarlison, and in reality should be getting closer to 20 goals than just hitting double figures for the first time in his career

We’ve seen teams put 10 men behind the ball, you need someone like David Silva in this situation, one pass and the defence is carved open and a top striker to slot (this is where the money should be spent).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back